Saucy Mesmer Dress [SUGGESTION]

Alga.6498

OP, I very much admire the effort and dedication you have put into this discussion over a period of time, as well as putting a rich layer of detail to support it, such a refreshing switch up from the everyday "I want to just wear my panties and bra but have as much flesh over the top NOAW" stuff we normally get to see when discussing outfits and armours.I hope ANET takes the time to look at this and maybe find some solutions to make suggestions and ideas/requests like this happen., if only in a small way.

+1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Similar problem: I think there is just one spec in the game which has a weapon shown in their artwork that is not in the game.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/5/5e/Spec_image_Scrapper.jpgThe Scrapper artwork shows him wielding a hammer that looks way different than the Fix-R-Upper you get from the collection. Don't get me wrong, Fix-R-Upper is awesome and I love to use that skin. But looking at this hammer here, I would like to get this skin to chose from as well.

• 11 months later...

I would like to understand why they refuse to acknowledge our passion for this dress. If there is a particular reason why they can't turn it into outfit, I'd like to know, but since there is still some hope left, I'm still waiting for it! From where I'm standing, I can't make up any reason for that. They managed to turn Exemplar Attire into outfit, why this one should be different? Maybe the outfit makers are not aware of this thread? Can someone from Anet pass this to them? Pretty please?

@"Caro.2730" said:I would like to understand why they refuse to acknowledge our passion for this dress. If there is a particular reason why they can't turn it into outfit, I'd like to know, but since there is still some hope left, I'm still waiting for it! From where I'm standing, I can't make up any reason for that. They managed to turn Exemplar Attire into outfit, why this one should be different? Maybe the outfit makers are not aware of this thread? Can someone from Anet pass this to them? Pretty please?

That's what this thread is for: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/53097/suggestions-qol-quality-of-life-ideas-merged They have told us that they watch that one. I would recommend making suggestions there as it seems to me that Anet doesn't have the time to scroll through entire forums of threads to look for things that players want. Note, however, that there still is no guarantee that ideas will be addressed or adopted; just that posting in the correct thread should give suggestions a better chance of being seen.