Share Your Screenshots

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's a few more from me:Messing around with others on stage.n1G06aK.png5psYwoG.pngChimie reflecting on things in a moody manner over drinks:s122Nhq.pngfSZk8Hd.pnglol

Title Screen style Composition:TukxOe6.pngxa9KcMr.pngPretty Nature in Grothmar:9WvD02i.png9OYcAOi.png15JF5uM.pngEdited Vista shot:LNI4K83.png

I'd do more landscape shots (shots without Chimie in it), but I play with FP disabled, and my photo taking is on a moment-to-moment basis, that is to say: I don't often set them up, so I don't want to be constantly going back and fourth in my settings turning FP on and off.

EDIT:

Just for my personal entertainment:I7DmBxP.png

• Like 1

XuaqmzJ.jpg

"Rumors of my incapacitation have been grossly exaggerated."

Decided to try to make a bit of an effort to post more around these parts (and make more productive/positive posts in stark contrast to my prior posting history). Used a guide to (re)make Zojja as close to her in-game appearance as possible. Her specific eye and skin colors aren't available so I'm working with the closest colors available based on a guide I used on the archived forums.

If I can stop being distracted and/or losing my muse to volatile mental/emotional instabilities I plan on doing a series of stories involving her and my other GW2 OC's.