Weaver, I have a good suggestion that simplifies operation

huluobo.7036

I've changed my broken "gamer" keyboard for a cheap and random one, I was use to hold f1-5 keys; now I have to "re-learn" elementalist, I realise how already hard it is to juggle with theses keys, chain skills etc specifically with elementalist, that I don't want to press two f1~5 keys.plus* It's already good the way it is.

This sounds less simple to me, though I can see that it could be useful. Would pressing a single function key have the same effect as it has now, or would it fully attune to a single element?

@ROMANG.1903 said:What would this change compared to the current situation? What do you aim to do with this change?

Presumably the intention is that you don't have to cycle through elements in the same way - you could change, for example straight from fire/earth to air/water, without having to go via earth/air.

@Tommo Chocolate.5870 said:Presumably the intention is that you don't have to cycle through elements in the same way - you could change, for example straight from fire/earth to air/water, without having to go via earth/air.

That would be nice actually.A bit OP having such instant control on skill choice and not needing to plan in advance as muchBut It would perhaps be alright if it was meshed in with the superspeed weaver minor trait so you have to sacrifice vitality or crit chance for it.