Tonic's/Transformations for underwater?

Rico.6873

My Firebrand Norn Guardian is a giant because he is a norn in blood and in spirit and proud to be one!But the beginning of a certain fractal where you have to travel through underwater mines is a pain in the frost beardThe camera angle and the size, makes it hard to go through those minesSomething to help with this would be the transformation tonics (Or you can change all allies to all humans, which hasn't been done before)

When you have to unbind a stone giant in a certain fractal I use the transform tonics to make myself smaller to make it easier to walk the small planks leading to the upper levelsMaking special ones for underwater would be something I would love to have!

The Norn and other giants in the game would appreciate it!

@Rico.6873 said:

@"Schimmi.6872" said:What's the problem with the existing tonics, you can use the miniature tonic under water too?

you cant use any tonic underwater?At least I tried to use one with the fractal one but It didnt work

I don't know if all work, I just tried the Endless Miniature Tonic in two fractals (Aetherblade included), because it might be the best for your use and you can also fight while using it.(https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Endless_Miniature_Tonic)

@Schimmi.6872 said:

@Schimmi.6872 said:What's the problem with the existing tonics, you can use the miniature tonic under water too?

you cant use any tonic underwater?At least I tried to use one with the fractal one but It didnt work

I don't know if all work, I just tried the Endless Miniature Tonic in two fractals (Aetherblade included), because it might be the best for your use and you can also fight while using it.(
)

Thx didnt know that could fix my problem! :open_mouth: