GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

New item request: Remove particle effects from light zodiac and hellfire legs. The light Zodiac leggings and the Light hellfire greaves both have very unique shapes in terms of light leg armor skins (which is something that is severely lacking). The issue with both of them is that the special effects make it very difficult to mix and match them with other armor pieces. I'm requesting that you release a variant of both of these leg armor skins without the particle effects, whether as gem store items or living world armor skins. I don't know what your armor process is, but it makes sense that it would be way easier to just take an already existing armor skin and release a new version without the effects than it would be to create an entirely new armor skin. Most of the work is already done, and there is no need to ensure that it doesn't clip with existing pieces. You could release them each as a 500-800 gem standalone armor skin. I'm sure there are plenty of medium and heavy skins that deserve similar treatment.

Two new items would be WONDERFUL: 1) a portal scroll book that combined ALL the LW seasons/story arcs (taking up my shared inventory slots, y'all); and 2) a guild hall item -- Aurene's crystals/crystalline trees (as seen in the Kralkatorrik Emergence Zone)... especially with the rainbow patterns seen at the Blood Stand Stage. (Hey, the water lilies in that area would be great, too!)

Please bring back these 2 outfits:

• Gem Aura Outfit
  • Awakened Zealot Outfit

and also these items:

• Furrocious Cat Ears
  • Raven Helm
  • Raven Mantle
  • Shrine Guardian Ears Package
  • Peacock Scepter Skin
  • Suntouched Scythe Staff Skin
  • Enchanted Dragon Crown Package

And this one I missed because I restarted playing just after it was gone

• Pyre Gloves

This is probably in here a few dozen times, but seeing Murakai made me want to say it.

I think you should sell GW1 ARMOR. Either alone, in sets, or some combination. A few could be in-game rewards, but I think it'd be an easy cash cow with all the GW1 players in GW2. It should also take less time than making brand new armor, because the design part is already done (minus Charr and Asura). That just leaves the construction phase.