I can fix wvw!!! Stat mod

LaFurion.3167

@Dayra.7405 said:No you will just switch it to unkillable tank-healer :)In my opinion 20% won't so that but maybe slightly less then.

Currently everybody one shots everybody. People can kill any profession in around 2 to 5 seconds.

Increasing the effectiveness of toughness so people run more than marauder gear would be a step in the right direction.

@LaFurion.3167 said:

@"Dayra.7405" said:No you will just switch it to unkillable tank-healer :)In my opinion 20% won't so that but maybe slightly less then.

Currently everybody one shots everybody. People can kill any profession in around 2 to 5 seconds.

Increasing the effectiveness of toughness so people run more than marauder gear would be a step in the right direction.

That is not correct.

On my DH, if specced full glass, still has issues killing a boon beast or other over tuned full support builds. The reason more and more people play DPS builds are to deal with the boon/bunker builds. Which is the main problem with the game, the power creep has been on DPS AND Boon/sustain builds. You used to have both of those in the early days as well, however the delta between them was much much smaller, back then (with few exceptions) a bruiser build could deal with either of them, however now, in most cases, a bruiser can't catch a DPS build long enough to kill and while they might be out of one shot range for the DPS build, it's not by much. Then for the bunker builds, the bruiser doesn't do near enough DPS to get through their healing/boons. And yes, we do already have builds that are more or less unkillable in 1vs1 fights of equal skill. Often times the people being "one shot" are running glass them selves, so they are crying about the very kind of build they are playing.

We do NOT need more power creep, which this suggestion is, we need defenses toned down along with the amount of damage that is just thrown around these days. We need reductions across the board, not more creep.

@TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:

@"Dayra.7405" said:No you will just switch it to unkillable tank-healer :)In my opinion 20% won't so that but maybe slightly less then.

That is not correct.

On my DH, if specced full glass, still has issues killing a boon beast or other over tuned full support builds. The reason more and more people play DPS builds are to deal with the boon/bunker builds. Which is the main problem with the game, the power creep has been on DPS AND Boon/sustain builds. You used to have both of those in the early days as well, however the delta between them was much much smaller, back then (with few exceptions) a bruiser build could deal with either of them, however now, in most cases, a bruiser can't catch a DPS build long enough to kill and while they might be out of one shot range for the DPs build, it's not by much. Then for the bunker builds, the bruiser doesn't do near enough DPS to get through their healing/boons. And yes, we do already have builds that are more or less unkillable in 1vs1 fights of equal skill. Often times the people being "one shot" are running glass them selves, so they are crying about the very kind of build they are playing.

We do NOT need more power creep, which this suggestion is, we need defenses toned down along with the amount of damage that is just thrown around these days. We need reductions across the board, not more creep.

This, tone down dmg, healing and boons.

Then you can also tone down automated defenses from traits of various classes, because they are not longer needed, since you can actually react to whats happening, and not explode in half a second

@Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

@LaFurion.3167 said:To address the power creep, increase how much damage toughness reduces in wvw by 20%
(except thief)
and vital for condi by the same

Ez gg

The bias is evident.

To be honest, LaFurion exposes the real face of Thief Profession when it comes to Thief Profession. Thief Profession Bias and Favoritism are real

Seriously, look at the next upcoming 'balance shake-up'.

==The evidence is written all over the patch==

Nerf everything, anything and Punish the other Professions for being unhealthy=Toxic to the health of the game

Except Thief

'Except Thief' is the sole reason for guild wars 2 8 years health and its population constant declined yet absolutely nothing is being done about it

The long awaited final nail to guild wars 2 future awaits it

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@LaFurion.3167 said:To address the power creep, increase how much damage toughness reduces in wvw by 20%
(except thief)

Ez gg

The bias is evident.

To be honest, LaFurion exposes the real face of Thief Profession when it comes to Thief Profession.
Thief Profession Bias and Favoritism are real

Nerf everything, anything and Punish the other Professions for being unhealthy=Toxic to the health of the game

Except Thief

'Except Thief' is the sole reason for guild wars 2 8 years health and its population constant declined yet absolutely nothing is being done about it

(except thief)

Ez gg

The bias is evident.

To be honest, LaFurion exposes the real face of Thief Profession when it comes to Thief Profession.

Except Thief

Well, you would certainly know something about bias yourself :)

@Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

(except thief)

Ez gg

The bias is evident.

Except Thief

(except thief)

Ez gg

The bias is evident.

Except Thief

Well, you would certainly know something about bias yourself :)

2MrwEXh.gif

-have a good day :)

I said except thief as a player who no longer plays mine. My auto attacks using sword with might runes crit for 2 to 3k. My backstab with full marauder gear crits for 4 to 6k while warriors in marauder bulls charge crits me for 9k. Read my post history. I gave up thief months ago. They hit like wet noodles.

A holo can just press f5 and boom pew pew lazer me. My backstab thief has been laughed at for years. Even if I land a backstab I have nothing else that hits anywhere near as hard. But sure nerf thief too. I just want to get rid of the status currently where every prof does too much damage. If this means thief (which again I havnt touched for months) is deleted from the game then sure.

@TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:

That is not correct.

On my DH, if specced full glass, still has issues killing a boon beast or other over tuned full support builds. The reason more and more people play DPS builds are to deal with the boon/bunker builds. Which is the main problem with the game, the power creep has been on DPS AND Boon/sustain builds. You used to have both of those in the early days as well, however the delta between them was much much smaller, back then (with few exceptions) a bruiser build could deal with either of them, however now, in most cases, a bruiser can't catch a DPS build long enough to kill and while they might be out of one shot range for the DPS build, it's not by much. Then for the bunker builds, the bruiser doesn't do near enough DPS to get through their healing/boons. And yes, we do already have builds that are more or less unkillable in 1vs1 fights of equal skill. Often times the people being "one shot" are running glass them selves, so they are crying about the very kind of build they are playing.

I run glass DH, and it doesn't hit near hard enough for some builds, boonbeast the other night healed through initial burst after face tanking, and mid second burst he threw on more regen than I could output.First step to fix WvW with this balance would be to enable /gg.I could create a list of every class why they none of us need more incoming damage reduction, warrior, rev, and ranger mainly, but theif, mes, ele, necro too.I don't know why he mentions toughness, as condi ignores it.The list of things to fix WvW in enormous.Firstly the only evades should be on dodges.I'm not a fan of invulnerability, but if we're stuck with it why are some classes able attack while invuln?All the extra marked/reveal in the last 2 years should not have been added, but when leaving stealth you shouldn't be able to re-stealth for 1.5-2 seconds as some theifs are restealthed as your mid dodge.Stun locks are not skillful play, mobility impairment/movement is good, skill+movement locks are trash.Passive, and pulsing stability is not skillful play, no wonder pugs don't know what CC is.Remove warclaw, and gliding.why bother anymore anet don't want skill=reward