Ooze pit instructions?

Tukaram.8256

Are there some good online instructions for the ooze pit? The wiki is woefully inadequate on that. What are we supposed to do there? There should be some kind of instructions somewhere. How are we supposed to have a clue?

One side (ash?) has barrels you fill with oil and dump in a vent (I don't know why). I only learned that today, because someone was calling out instructions.

The other 2 sections I have no idea. When the wall comes down there are some elites, and champions comes and go, never seem to stay long enough to get killed, though. There are some colored circles you can stand in and get an icon over your head - I do not know why. Eventually a chest appears and I get my daily key (the trade post thanks you).

Odd event with no instructions... Any help out there? :)

Single Trials:

Ash = Collect container from near the entrance, run to the far side of the arena area to fill container with oil. Run to center grate and empty container. The small oozes will occasionally explode setting you alight and destroying the container of oil you are carrying. Large exploding Ooze will occasionally spawn on the grate and needs to be killed before it explodes. Once first part is complete Kill the Ley energy ooze boss.

Iron = Kill many MANY! small Oozes, Stand on All Grates when they become highlighted and kill the devourers that spawn. Repeat until Ley energy Ooze spawns and kill to complete.

Blood = Hold/stand in the 3 highlighted areas and constantly kill oozes that spawn. 3 Different colored oozes will spawn, you can only damage an ooze if you have the same colored 'gas' marker as the ooze. You can only have one color 'gas' marker at a time. Then Defeat the Ley energy Ooze to complete.

Main event:

Everyone pounds on the champion ooze in the center zone. When the Champion ooze splits go back to your chosen legions zone ONLY and ONLY kill your split ooze (this prevents the other zones oozes from scaling up). Stand on all the grates when they become highlighted after the 1st split has been completed.The champion Ooze will then reform in the center and start to change colors, stand in the same colored gas to get the buff that lets you damage it, Order = Green - Red - Blue. (EDIT: Forgot to put that sometimes the red stage can be bypassed if the damage is high enough and it will go from green straight to blue.)Once this phase ends the ooze will split again (again ONLY kill your chosen legions ooze, DO NOT go and 'help' the other zones after yours is defeated as this will scale it up!). The 3 oozes are different colors so you will need to get the correct colored 'gas' buff to damage it. After this part the champion will stay split but reform into exploding oozes. They will again have a specific color and you will need to rebuff yourself with the correct colored gas (the buff drops off, so even if it's the same color as it was before you will still need to go and rebuff). Again ONLY KILL YOUR LEGIONS OOZE! DO NOT! go and 'help' the other legions, you will not be helping you will just be scaling it to point where it can't be killed before it explodes!

Oh! And during all this the arena is full of small exploding oozes that will poison/damage you and knock you down.

If they do explode they will split into 3 smaller oozes and again you will need the correct colored gas buff to kill them.