New Death Magic rework upcoming! (10/1 balance notes)

nikelaus.9745

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:how the hell are we supposed to maintain 30 stacks of deaths carapace?Actually, after some testing it's quite easy. I had not in mind that every cleanse and every single condition stacks carapace.

Examples:Bitter Cill: 4 carapace for every chillSpiteful Spirit: 3 to 5 carapaceDeath's Embrace: 5 carapaceGS3: 12 carapaceFocus 4: 5 carapaceeven Sigil of Cleansing stacks carapace...

Spite (3,1,3) DM (3,3,2) Reaper with GS and Axe/Focus creates 30 carapace within the blink of an eye. All that protection and toughness might be quite potent.

I will test that on marauder gear which seems to fit such a build pretty well.

@KrHome.1920 said:even Sigil of Cleansing stacks carapace...

With Shrouded Removal its anything that causes you to remove a condition from yourself. Sigils, Rune Effects, Utility / Healing Skills, other traits etc. Makes things like Spectral Walk and Consume Conditions pretty strong with the trait.

Only weird thing is sometimes when you reach 30 stacks the times on the buffs stops refreshing and it counts down to 0 regardless of what you do.

@Sigmoid.7082 said:Only weird thing is sometimes when you reach 30 stacks the times on the buffs stops refreshing and it counts down to 0 regardless of what you do.I noticed that too. Some kind of bug.

If this gets fixed I like the concept. The more aggressive you play, the more tanky you get. That might be some viable niche for an immobile class like necro.