[Burly][NA][PVPVE] New Guild! Recruiting all new and all players

Sappii.2781

Burly [Apes] - NA English Speakers OnlyRecruiting all players new & oldNew guild - Looking for active players/officersWvW / PvX Looking to do all contentLF Commanders/Shotcallers for WvWHome Server Sorrow's FurnaceNo SnowflakesLaid back & Chill communityGuild Hall level 18 - Guild Quest - Guild Buffs

We are a group of really cool friends who are looking for all walks of gamers. We are run by two very headstrong, straight forward leaders and know exactly who we want to be apart of our little gang we are building.

TOXICITYToxicity will NOT be tolerated towards one another (pvp BM'ing is acceptable) nor other players within the game and will be handled with swiftness. Although our guild is very open to all sorts of humor we ask that you as a human being, take responsibility in your actions and know when enough is enough.

DiscordDiscord is NOT a must but is definitely nice to have new faces around and we want to meet you all. As our guild has originated from Black Desert Online we have an open community within our discord but, have our own special section for Guild wars 2 so you will not be flooded with messages.

• Our discord is a community with all sorts of types of humor, memes, shit posting.
  • Our discord is not for you to advertise yourself as a streamer or content creator.
  • leave the waifus alone
  • Stand for the national anthem
  • Share some memes with us ^_^

Guild Expectations

1. Help out fellow guild members.
  2. Help us build the hall more.
  3. We do not expect 100% representation but we would like to know you are down for us , as we will be down for you.
  4. Guild hall decorators are much appreciated and very much welcome!
  5. Be on Sorrows Furnace for WvW (not required)
  6. Step up for responsibility if needed.
  7. HAVE FUN

We hope you choose us as your new home if even for the slightest bit.if you need / are interested in joining please add > PM me on discord:Sappii#8397

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ7Tpf6VIPI&feature=youtu.be

okZCKzh.jpeg

Hello! My thing is GH management. I like to upgrade and decorate. I have max scribe. If you'd like someone willing to put the time into GH upgrades , building social areas in the hall, setting up guild get-togethers, etc, I might be a good fit. I'm an officer in WISE with 400+ members and have helped several smaller guilds get built up. Feel free to drop me an invite.

@Alexa Scorpionwitch.8567 said:Hello! My thing is GH management. I like to upgrade and decorate. I have max scribe. If you'd like someone willing to put the time into GH upgrades , building social areas in the hall, setting up guild get-togethers, etc, I might be a good fit. I'm an officer in WISE with 400+ members and have helped several smaller guilds get built up. Feel free to drop me an invite.

add me on discord :)