Question regarding bulls charge.

Psycoprophet.8107

I was fighting a condi DD in arena that ignored my bulls charge completely 3 times in a fight. I also tried hitting him with it while he was fighting another person and did nothing. I made sure all times he had zero stability boons. Could acro have caused this? I play mostly thief but am trying to learn warrior as I'm bored of thief and acro's internal CD prevented this when I played but I must be missing something.

Yeah I even tried while he was fighting someone else. Was like hitting him did nothing lol. And during multiple fights with him any attempts to bulls charge failed completely. He was not dodging nor any stability but I know acro can help as a get out of hail free of cc but I didn't think its internal CD would allow it to do so so often. So not sure, like I said I guess I prob just missed something lol

I think it was just bad timing as he was taking damage fine but just outright ignored the knock down on BC attempts. 3 times in one fight with no stability on his bar and once I +1 him/her while they were busy fighting another player and charged him from behind and again did nothing like a fly hit him lol. Was just surprising out of all 4 attempts the knockdown was ignored. I mostly played thief and have had acro save me a few times but maybe it saved me more than I realized Haha.

(condi) daredevil has extreme amounts of evades. you will never ever win a fight against a dd as a warrior as long as the dd player is semi competent. without a video or screenshots we cannot tell what did or did not happen. out of range? bandits defense block? random evade? could be anything

Imaging bull charging a thief and running into him, his feet planted on ground not evading, dodging, no stability and kot blocking using BD as all are visually telling in obvious ways. Only thing that wouldn't be that I can think of was the acro traits. I was running axe but wondering if dagger/shield would fare better cuz the added cc on the daggers. In conquest thieves seem fairly easy to down on warrior bit a few I've met in arena yeah the move in and out of melee range and having gs as secondary weapon they seem to be able to kite me very well. Would rifle do ok dps vs players kiting the warrior?