Together We Roam[HUNT] is Recruiting players of all levels, come [HUNT] with us! NA server!

Voneveric.8507

Together We Roam[HUNT] is Recruiting players of all skill levels, come find your place among the Hunters now! PvX [stormbluff Isles] [NA] Based Guild

We're a Small-Medium sized guild looking to recruit individuals who look to progress in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Whether it be PvE content such as Open World, Fractals, Raids and even CMS! Rather than recruiting many players, we prefer to recruit players one by one, creating an atmosphere where everyone can get to know each other and where everyone can play together. Over here, you are not just another number, you're a member and you're family. We have multiple experienced members willing to help out newer/returning players and we have other members who are just looking to play with other experienced players.

What Our Guild offers:

1. A relaxed and friendly atmosphere for players to progress and learn in, without the heckling of anything such as REP requirements and mandatory missions.
  2. An active discord with many helpful links as well as helpful players to guide you through your journey of Tyria!
  3. Guild Missions every Weekend as well as Dungeons Every Friday
  4. A Guild who tries to do Dailies/Content together every day :)
  5. A dedicated community where you feel welcome amongst the Hunters

Come [HUNT] With us now! Message DeusVolt.4307 for an interview or if you have any questions at all!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in joining your guild. I am going to be a very casual play since I do not have a lot of time to play. However, I love the game, socializing with new friends, and working with people to meet a common goal. I have played GW2 off and on since launch and is by far the best free-to-play game out there.

Yeah, sorry we don't match time zones Rhistel, good luck to you too :)Still recruiting, only room for 5 more people.Also UPDATE:We are recruiting officers, as I am currently busy with work and can't manage everything aloneHere's the type of Officer's I'm looking for:

• Driven. professional, compassionate and serious
  • Able to understand the needs of new/experienced players
  • Able to recruit and be on Discord, as you will check in with me routinely
  • Anyone who holds an officer position and does their job well, will get a 25g per month bonus from me.

If you have any questions just message me in game or send me mail in game @ DeusVolt.4307

@Yenkin.5410 said:Returning player, looking for a guild, casual player, I have a couple of 80s and working on a Revenant ATM. Just getting back in if I read my character birth emails It was six years ago I stopped. but wanted to jump in with all the great new content.

Sure, I'll add you and send you a message in game and we can talk more :)