Why we don't have emote for kiss or hug?

Ezzi.3670

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kharmin.7683 said:No thanks. This would be one of the last things I want to see in game. If implemented, then people would again start calling for a marriage system with boons or perks which, IMO, wouldn't benefit the game.

How did you go from someone asking for an emote, to people wanting a marriage system with boons and perks? The game can use more emotes, so I’m all for it.

@CutesySylveon.8290 said:

@kharmin.7683 said:No thanks. This would be one of the last things I want to see in game. If implemented, then people would again start calling for a marriage system with boons or perks which, IMO, wouldn't benefit the game.

How did you go from someone asking for an emote, to people wanting a marriage system with boons and perks? The game can use more emotes, so I’m all for it.

I've been around here for a while. I am making a prediction based on observation.

But I have been wrong before. Still, I wouldn't want the proposed suggestion added.

@kharmin.7683 said:

I've been around here for a while. I am making a prediction based on observation.

But I have been wrong before. Still, I wouldn't want the proposed suggestion added.

I've been here longer, ignore this guy. More emotes is a good thing!

@Shaogin.2679 said:

Longevity or whatever does not invalidate my opinion. You want them. I don't. These forums are for discussion and debate; calls to silence and/or ignore posters goes against the idea of what forums are.

You're too seriously. lolSince FFXIV and WoW had kiss and hug emotes. It's help people feel for happy.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@Ezzi.3670 said:I wanted give for my lovely friends when I use /kiss or /kissblow

and /hug or /cuddle

I would also like a /slap emote for people who don't WP when fully dead in a meta event.

My suggestion would be more useful.

Exactly the reason why it's probably not included. The emotes seem designed to avoid negative interaction.And if you have time to /slap, you have time to rez.

@Rauderi.8706 said:

@Ezzi.3670 said:I wanted give for my lovely friends when I use /kiss or /kissblow

and /hug or /cuddle

I would also like a /slap emote for people who don't WP when fully dead in a meta event.

My suggestion would be more useful.

Exactly the reason why it's probably
not
included. The emotes seem designed to avoid negative interaction.And if you have time to /slap, you have time to rez.

I want /slap for certain NPCs.

@kharmin.7683 said:

Longevity or whatever does not invalidate my opinion. You want them. I don't. These forums are for discussion and debate; calls to silence and/or ignore posters goes against the idea of what forums are.

The only reason you stated is because people might want more in the future. I hope you don’t feel that way about content.

Also, invoking time you’ve been here means absolutely nothing. More emotes are a good thing with literally zero negatives. You’re just trying to create one to be adversarial.

I think the main problem is the difference in body types and heights. Coding for that is pretty complex and you would get a lot of weird stuff, like norns hugging air... When the PC actually touched Aurene in a cutscene in the finale of LS4 that was quite impressive for that reason. And it still had clipping with some armor. And that was just one hand... Imagine the awfulness of characters with different height trying to hug in open world per emote.