Cancel Greatsword skill change

Zzik.5873

@Eurantien.4632 said:Greatsword is terrible. People just walk away from you and you have 0 chase potential due to the loss of CRIPPLING throw. This weapon set was one that almost no one complained about since LAUNCH and it's been gutted. This change was clearly not meant for PvP and I'm disgusted. Counterattack Kick needs to last for at least 3 more seconds or longer and even then, GS has gone from a well rounded weapon to something far inferior.

Would be nice if they at least added cripple to like the auto or maul, or the counterattack or something so they can’t literally stroll away.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Durzlla.6295 said:

@Eurantien.4632 said:Greatsword is terrible. People just walk away from you and you have 0 chase potential due to the loss of CRIPPLING throw. This weapon set was one that almost no one complained about since LAUNCH and it's been gutted. This change was clearly not meant for PvP and I'm disgusted. Counterattack Kick needs to last for at least 3 more seconds or longer and even then, GS has gone from a well rounded weapon to something far inferior.

Would be nice if they at least added cripple to like the auto or maul, or the counterattack or something so they can’t literally stroll away.

Just put crippling throw back if the block isn't triggered.

@Eurantien.4632 said:

I’m not sure if Anet have to tech for that since we don’t have any other skill that essentially has 2 flip skills.

@Durzlla.6295 said:

I’m not sure if Anet have to tech for that since we don’t have any other skill that essentially has 2 flip skills.

I mean, we pretty much just had it.

I think the main reason for the lack of a double flip is the awkward play when you're trying to execute the throw, but get hit and instead accidentally trigger the kick.

I don't think the double flip is the best solution, but I wouldn't mind a flip being being given for skill 3 that goes from swooping as a bird, to commanding a small bird to swoop to the enemy and cripple them. Basically the same skill of old, but instead after our leap skill.

My two cents, and skill 1 really needs to have the cast time greatly reduced. I'm also a little sad that hitting 3 targets doesn't even grant an evade worth of endurance. It's the same amount of endurance as 1 target. I'm not saying they should change it, but either up the endurance recovery to 30, or reduce the cast time at least in half on the third strike. (And change the annimation, since it still looks like a fancy evade, only you get hit now)