Lance aim seem off

Knighthonor.4061

Was in smc trying to lance an afk target that wasnt even moving and the character threw it at the inner gate wall instead.Waited 30 seconds for cool down to come off and tried again and did the same thing.

Then I tried it on a moving target outside outer SMC wall, and it worked just fine.

Something clearly off there

@Knighthonor.4061 said:Was in smc trying to lance an afk target that wasnt even moving and the character threw it at the inner gate wall instead.Waited 30 seconds for cool down to come off and tried again and did the same thing.

Then I tried it on a moving target outside outer SMC wall, and it worked just fine.

Something clearly off there

desynced target. :/ guy is like the tele yak

Yep the guy afk wasnt even there you just saw a mirage. Well, an actual mirage, not a mirage. Unless he was also a mirage.

This happens with anything every now and then. My most egregious situation was when pulling an enemy, followed by a melee attack that justed whisped through nothing, no damage no block no evade, then he just continued running away. My guildie was like "what are you talking about, you never pulled him.". Wut.

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Yep the guy afk wasnt even there you just saw a mirage. Well, an actual mirage, not a mirage. Unless he was also a mirage.

This happens with anything every now and then. My most egregious situation was when pulling an enemy, followed by a melee attack that justed whisped through nothing, no damage no block no evade, then he just continued running away. My guildie was like "what are you talking about, you never pulled him.". Wut.

Mirages can mount now?

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Yep the guy afk wasnt even there you just saw a mirage. Well, an actual mirage, not a mirage. Unless he was also a mirage.

Mirages can mount now?

Well, both the mirage that isn’t a mirage, and the mirage that is actually a mirage can both mount.

Lance skill seems working fine to me...

Sounds like the person you had targeted was lagged out/desynced. Kind of similar to yaks e.g; you'll see the target in the distance fully click-able but once you attack you go through them and nothing happens or if you are using ranged wep, you find out their actual "body" is like 3k range away in the opposite direction. Happens to downed bodies more frequently.