New GS "4"

Reynarth.4819

@"cNd.1096"

"Removed the Crippling Throw follow-up skill. This skill no longer automatically uses Counterattack Kick when blocking a foe within the range threshold. Instead, blocking any attack flips the skill to Counterattack Kick for 5 seconds. Increased the number of targets for Counterattack Kick from 1 to 3. Counterattack Kick now evades for its duration and activates faster."

@Dragonzhunter.8506 said:

@"cNd.1096"

"Removed the Crippling Throw follow-up skill. This skill no longer automatically uses Counterattack Kick when blocking a foe within the range threshold. Instead, blocking any attack flips the skill to Counterattack Kick for 5 seconds. Increased the number of targets for Counterattack Kick from 1 to 3. Counterattack Kick now evades for its duration and activates faster."

And how does this help me? I know what changes they made to Greatsword. Again, when I block an attack and ability swaps to kick, using it again should grant me evade, knockback and damage to enemy, right? Problem is, that really often knockback and damage doesnt work, and ability just grants me evade