Can someone break down the weapons/weapon combos i should be using

bleujoy.7194

so after testing every class to around 15 mesmer is the most fun/enjoyable to play for me.

but after attempting some research i cant realy find a break down of what each weapon is best for what combo for swaping i should be practicing with as i level.i enjoy(even though i suck) at pvp atleast one or 2 matchs a day so would like to atleast have the right gear set up for meta and maybe a build to use so im semi useful to my team and what wepons for pve i should practice with

I have 2 mesmer PVE builds:1) Boon/Heal Condi Chrono. I use Scepter+sword/focus. Reason is scepter has fastest clone generation, and I shatter like crazy using F2 with 5s cooldown as long as I shatter 3 clones. Can keep up perm quickness around me with 'seize the moment' trait as of Oct bal patch.2) Solo Condi Mirage. Staff + staff with energy sigil. I generally don't shatter unless my staff 2 & 3 are both off cooldown.

For PvE, check out Wooden Potatoes' video for the "Summoner" - It's a Greatsword focused power-chrono build. (I hope you've unlocked both elites) It's actually quite powerful in PvE and quite fun. Plus you pretty much roll through most mobs fairly easily and can solo champs when played well. A few lines into the comments show the gear. The video goes into great detail about the playstyle. Your alt weapon set is pretty open to your playstyle. I go with Scepter/Sword for fast clone making, point defense (offhand S1) and the hard hitting phantasm. (scepter2, offhand S2)

For PvP, I'm of no use.

@"bleujoy.7194" said:so after testing every class to around 15 mesmer is the most fun/enjoyable to play for me.

but after attempting some research i cant realy find a break down of what each weapon is best for what combo for swaping i should be practicing with as i level.i enjoy(even though i suck) at pvp atleast one or 2 matchs a day so would like to atleast have the right gear set up for meta and maybe a build to use so im semi useful to my team and what wepons for pve i should practice with

https://snowcrows.com/raids/builds/mesmerwill give you a general idea for PvE. They list builds for dps, condi, and support mesmer. And have weapon rotations and provide videos. Of course optimal isn't always practical, and the site needs to be updated for 10/1. But it is still useful to know.

For PvP the right build is often in flux. Copying the conquest builds from https://metabattle.com/wiki/Mesmer inevitably disappoint. Better to understand how to move around the map. And respond quickly with several skills. Mesmers often have to reply to one action from an enemy with several because we have multiple instant or near instant abilities.