Video roaming WvW

Mikhael.2391

Dont random dodge if there is no attack happening

Learn to cancel cast your greatsword 5 ability into gravedigger or whatever gs4 is called, also use cancelcasting to bait dodges with your elite if you fight something like a good thief that will most likely dodge it

Learn to kite multiple ppl into tight areas like choke points...maybe you couldve won that first fight if you wouldnt have tried to run into open field.

Abuse line of sight: some of your abilities hit through walls while enemies cant range attack you... abuse that to lure them into meelee range while taking less damage

Try core terror necro. Its in my opinion stronger than reaper for roaming rn due to higher survivability...you will sacrifice those big damage numbers but youll get higher survivability If you know what youre doing

Otherwise entertaining video with some good fights ^^

• 2 weeks later...

@Sarlan.7682 said:

1. Dont random dodge if there is no attack happening
  2. Learn to cancel cast your greatsword 5 ability into gravedigger or whatever gs4 is called, also use cancelcasting to bait dodges with your elite if you fight something like a good thief that will most likely dodge it
  3. Learn to kite multiple ppl into tight areas like choke points...maybe you couldve won that first fight if you wouldnt have tried to run into open field.
  4. Abuse line of sight: some of your abilities hit through walls while enemies cant range attack you... abuse that to lure them into meelee range while taking less damage
  5. Try core terror necro. Its in my opinion stronger than reaper for roaming rn due to higher survivability...you will sacrifice those big damage numbers but youll get higher survivability If you know what youre doingOtherwise entertaining video with some good fights ^^

Thank you so much for the feedback, exactly the typ of comments I was hoping for. Care to share a build for that terror core stuff for me to try?

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSwAsiZlVwEZdMPGJW8SvrfA-zRJYkRHfhkZF0bIEdCY3sUlnG-eVersion one, most defensive Option with some skill swaps like wurm or spectral armor for corrupt boon/spectral ring depending on matchups, and maybe switching dhuum fire for foot in the grave if you feel like you need that extra stunbreak above a good amount of damage.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSAFsE2ZUZFMRWHzjRiD/i36D-zRRYkRwwG98lRmVQ0pgdzSVmVA-emost offensive version which is just a really squishy but fun to play hybrid core nec.first one is probably stronger in 1vX but gets countered by heavy cleansing builds which turns those fights into an infinite timewaste xD

after the blood bond nerf you maybe wanna drop blood magic for dm but im not sure about that... from my testing so far blood magic still seems stronger.

Edit: swap warhorn for dagger in build one, also the hybrid option can be played with staff for more utility

@"Sarlan.7682" said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSwAsiZlVwEZdMPGJW8SvrfA-zRJYkRHfhkZF0bIEdCY3sUlnG-eVersion one, most defensive Option with some skill swaps like wurm or spectral armor for corrupt boon/spectral ring depending on matchups, and maybe switching dhuum fire for foot in the grave if you feel like you need that extra stunbreak above a good amount of damage.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSAFsE2ZUZFMRWHzjRiD/i36D-zRRYkRwwG98lRmVQ0pgdzSVmVA-emost offensive version which is just a really squishy but fun to play hybrid core nec.first one is probably stronger in 1vX but gets countered by heavy cleansing builds which turns those fights into an infinite timewaste xD

after the blood bond nerf you maybe wanna drop blood magic for dm but im not sure about that... from my testing so far blood magic still seems stronger.

Edit: swap warhorn for dagger in build one, also the hybrid option can be played with staff for more utility

Cool ill have a look