A Carved Path - on Mac 64

Sanus.3502

For the Carved Path achievement and subsequent daily... Using the Mac 64-bit client, the runes do not show up on the table no matter my settings. I am able to get the runes to show up when I use the old PC/Mac "friendly" version prior to the 64-bit client, however it crashes like crazy. So for now, I load the old version (pray I don't crash), look at runes, mark them down, switch to Mac 64-bit... knock on trees. There are many wonky things about the Mac 64-bit client. This one is just really aggravating since it involves map completion.

@"Sanus.3502" said:For the Carved Path achievement and subsequent daily... Using the Mac 64-bit client, the runes do not show up on the table no matter my settings.

Same issue with Mac users not seeing the marks on the table discussed in this thread: Malice's Code Bug

As it's becoming clear that this is not related to completing the story, at this point, probably the best two things to do:

1. Report using the in-game bug report feature (/bug) while standing at the table, giving Mac model, OS X version, and GW2 client version; and
  2. Join LFG, usually named something like "tree code" or "last POI", to complete the map/daily.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm speechless. This is a known bug with no workaround? It prevents map completion on all mac clients? And you released another living world without fixing this? I just... like...

Like kudos on giving enough to do that I haven't bothered with map complete til now but. You can imagine I'm pretty frustrated right now. Map complete is a big deal for some. Could you at least post the daily symbols on the wiki if you can't be bothered to fix this?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

one month later, i still can't find any solution to this issue: playing the mac 64b client, no visible carving (using several machines and several chars);any way around this, unless waiting for a kind soul who shows you the way?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...