"double the chance of receiving a Visage of the Khan-Ur." but...

Considering its part of a collection AND is a really sick armor piece thats charr exclusive you would think they would of made it more accessible. Especially with the infusion ALSO being in this map, its not like this map is going to die. It has guild hall decorations, infusion to farm and some sick armor skins plus its the location of one of the strikes as well the events are fun.

Its not like this is something other than a skin for fashion wars, and it seems a lot of charr players want it.

I put solutions in my rng post but the one I wouldnlike to see is get a special token you can trade for each of the 4 tokens . And then once you get 30 or something you can buy the visage . Heck even 50-60 since you can buy on tp fairly low (but prices would probably rise a bit) cost. And then get it obtained that way as well. I dunno. Sometimes I question the decision making process . Or what the logic is . I'm no expert in the field but would like it explained .

@Kameko.8314 said:I put solutions in my rng post but the one I wouldnlike to see is get a special token you can trade for each of the 4 tokens . And then once you get 30 or something you can buy the visage . Heck even 50-60 since you can buy on tp fairly low (but prices would probably rise a bit) cost. And then get it obtained that way as well. I dunno. Sometimes I question the decision making process . Or what the logic is . I'm no expert in the field but would like it explained .

I'm also for tokens...When you open the chest you get a token, 100 for each helm would be better than now.

@hash.8462 said:

@Kameko.8314 said:I put solutions in my rng post but the one I wouldnlike to see is get a special token you can trade for each of the 4 tokens . And then once you get 30 or something you can buy the visage . Heck even 50-60 since you can buy on tp fairly low (but prices would probably rise a bit) cost. And then get it obtained that way as well. I dunno. Sometimes I question the decision making process . Or what the logic is . I'm no expert in the field but would like it explained .

I'm also for tokens...When you open the chest you get a token, 100 for each helm would be better than now.

Yes, this, anything but RNG bullshit.

So after the initial spate of map completes, you can earn one artifact per day. Seven per week, unless you have more than one account.

It looks to me like at the current visage drop rate (no one I know has gotten one, and I'm in 3 guilds, two of them large), the average player will be in Grothmar until GW2 dies.

@JeffJeth.9518 said:So after the initial spate of map completes, you can earn one artifact per day. Seven per week, unless you have more than one account.

It looks to me like at the current visage drop rate (no one I know has gotten one, and I'm in 3 guilds, two of them large), the average player will be in Grothmar until GW2 dies.

I'd be surprised if we've seen the last of our increased chances for this item. They may do something to make it easier to get in the existing ep, or they may add it to the loot tables for special events like festival of the four winds or Halloween. We'll see . . .

@Gop.8713 said:

@JeffJeth.9518 said:So after the initial spate of map completes, you can earn one artifact per day. Seven per week, unless you have more than one account.

I'd be surprised if we've seen the last of our increased chances for this item. They may do something to make it easier to get in the existing ep, or they may add it to the loot tables for special events like festival of the four winds or Halloween. We'll see . . .

Yeah, I expect that it'll be a possible drop throughout the Icebrood saga, they told us that the Strike mission would update when EP1 comes, I think this will be added to the Strike mission rewards too.

@Pifil.5193 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

Yeah, I expect that it'll be a possible drop throughout the Icebrood saga, they told us that the Strike mission would update when EP1 comes, I think this will be added to the Strike mission rewards too.

Yeah the only thing that would be kind of weird about getting it that way is that the cheeve is tied to this ep, but that wouldn't stop ppl from wanting the skin so I could see it happening . . .