Fix the sun and moon now?

@XenoSpyro.1780 said:No, it's fine. we don't have an actual night-time anyway. Just another dumb blue filter.

Yes, why I was overjoyed when I could finally have Tyria time on my minimap. There is not much difference light-wise between midnight and noon.

What I found strange was the people complaining they needed to show local time on it. What modern human is not surrounded by several things saying/showing the time when they sit down to play a game? As to server time? All you need in most cases is reset and that changes, what, twice a year if you mark DST?

@Menadena.7482 said:

@XenoSpyro.1780 said:No, it's fine. we don't have an actual night-time anyway. Just another dumb blue filter.

Yes, why I was overjoyed when I could finally have Tyria time on my minimap. There is not much difference light-wise between midnight and noon.

What I found strange was the people complaining they needed to show local time on it. What modern human is not surrounded by several things saying/showing the time when they sit down to play a game? As to server time? All you need in most cases is reset and that changes, what, twice a year if you mark DST?

If I don't have local time on my screen I would literally play all night. I need that reminder on screen nagging me at the corner of my eye. If it is off screen I would ignore it.