Bound by Blood, Master of Ceremony.

HrafningR.2801

At a certain point in the concert, firework launchers will appear on stage (near the front). Activate one of them and look upwards - little circles will begin to appear. Aim so that there's one in the centre of your screen then press 1 to activate the firework skill. You might have to do it a few times to get it right.

If there is another activity going on at the same time, it's easy to miss, so watch the notifications.

@Thor Isaiah.3027 said:I know, I'm pretty late, to comment on this thread. But how do you stop the amps from overloading? I've completed the concert multiple times, from start to finish, and either I'm blind as a bat, and can't find the small event, or I'm or I'm missing it, somehow.

It's not a super common event, usually in the third song, I think. It has a gear icon, IIRC. You hit the targetable object with CC to break its bar.

I pick up the fireworks but all I get is a white dot in the middle of the screen - no target reticle. I have tried the fireworks 6 times, no targeting. I move the white dot onto the red dots on the side of the mountain, and try to launch the fireworks, but it never counts... probably because there is no target?

Is there a way to turn off the horrid 'action cam' and turn on the old targeting we used to have?

On this page they show the white dot becoming a target reticle... I have not been able to ever get that...https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Action_Camera_Mode

@"Tukaram.8256" said:I pick up the fireworks but all I get is a white dot in the middle of the screen - no target reticle. I have tried the fireworks 6 times, no targeting. I move the white dot onto the red dots on the side of the mountain, and try to launch the fireworks, but it never counts... probably because there is no target?

Is there a way to turn off the horrid 'action cam' and turn on the old targeting we used to have?

On this page they show the white dot becoming a target reticle... I have not been able to ever get that...https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Action_Camera_Mode

There is no target reticle, only the white dot for me. I did find if I zoomed in to first person mode, I could at least see that little dot enough to aim at the targets on the wall. It really is an annoying achievement.

@perilisk.1874 said:

@Thor Isaiah.3027 said:I know, I'm pretty late, to comment on this thread. But how do you stop the amps from overloading? I've completed the concert multiple times, from start to finish, and either I'm blind as a bat, and can't find the small event, or I'm or I'm missing it, somehow.

It's not a super common event, usually in the third song, I think. It has a gear icon, IIRC. You hit the targetable object with CC to break its bar.

Thank you, very much. I just got it yesterday. I didn't even know about the breakbar, until you mentioned it. Tysm.

@Tukaram.8256 said:Kind of the same topic... at teh concert anywayWhen fighting the Pyrotechnic critter, sometimes there are red or gray target icons near him. Why? I have not found anything different in my aiming. What are they?

Sounds like you're talking about the big crosshairs. There are some enemies in the game that are targeted by selecting the/one of the crosshair(s). Those are usually big world bosses (Tequatl, Claw of Jormag, MkII Golem, etc.) that would have a way too big hitbox otherwise.The crossharis are grey by default and turn red when you select them. It's just a different kind of target selection and has nothing to do with the event achievements.

@Nash.2681 said:

@Tukaram.8256 said:Kind of the same topic... at teh concert anywayWhen fighting the Pyrotechnic critter, sometimes there are red or gray target icons near him. Why? I have not found anything different in my aiming. What are they?

Sounds like you're talking about the big crosshairs. There are some enemies in the game that are targeted by selecting the/one of the crosshair(s). Those are usually big world bosses (Tequatl, Claw of Jormag, MkII Golem, etc.) that would have a way too big hitbox otherwise.The crossharis are grey by default and turn red when you select them. It's just a different kind of target selection and has nothing to do with the event achievements.

Ok... I could not figure out what that was for. But doesn't hitting the 'tab' button do the same? Guess it could help, depending on your control interface. (I use the mouse for almost everything. The tab, w, f, and space bar are about the only keys I use)

@Tukaram.8256 said:

Ok... I could not figure out what that was for. But doesn't hitting the 'tab' button do the same? Guess it could help, depending on your control interface. (I use the mouse for almost everything. The tab, w, f, and space bar are about the only keys I use)

There is also tornadoes close to him that you might be talking about aswell.

@Linken.6345 said:

There is also tornadoes close to him that you might be talking about aswell.

I have been thrown by those - great fun at the concert ha ha :)