WvW Burn guardians rejoice

tadhg.2638

Count down is on massive bbq later this evening , burn baby burn.

Tome of Resolve—Chapter 2: Radiant Recovery: The existing split of cleansing 2 conditions in PvP has been brought to WvW as well. This skill continues to cleanse 3 conditions in PvE.

Superior Rune of Antitoxin: This rune no longer removes additional conditions from allies cleansed by the player. Instead, it removes an additional condition from the player whenever a condition is removed from the player.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:Probably going to run a burn guard for funsies once the gear templates are added.

But..in the meantime...my Hammer Rev running 100% crit chance defaults Sigil of Generosity on his hammer, so don't forget to slot your condi cleanse =P

unless it's a condi rev, those burns are only going to deal like 2k damage when you send them back :>

@RisenHowl.2419 said:

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:Probably going to run a burn guard for funsies once the gear templates are added.

But..in the meantime...my Hammer Rev running 100% crit chance defaults Sigil of Generosity on his hammer, so don't forget to slot your condi cleanse =P

unless it's a condi rev, those burns are only going to deal like 2k damage when you send them back :>

Au contrairehttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sigil_of_Generosity

NotesTransferred conditions use the original applier's condition damage.

I've also been told that it transfers the entire stack of conditions, though I honestly have never had a chance to observe that myself.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:Probably going to run a burn guard for funsies once the gear templates are added.

Au contraire

NotesTransferred conditions use the original applier's condition damage.

I've also been told that it transfers the entire stack of conditions, though I honestly have never had a chance to observe that myself.

Well shit, TIL haha

@Zhaid Zhem.6508 said:Anyway you'll give back your burn to one of my work colleague

No doubt. I'm sure I'm transferring those stacks of burning to a perfectly innocent Scourge teammate of yours. Makes me wonder if perhaps you get kill credit / XP for that. Who knows? You might well have a Heavy Loot Bag in your inventory coated with the scorched remains of a squadmate :grin:

@RisenHowl.2419 said:

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:Still not completely viable until we get other cover condis

Dh provides vuln+cripple on every burn, applied after the burning. Unless you can cleanse 3x conditions at a time multiple times per second, you roastYea I suppose so. I look at DH as more of a power dps, but I suppose that would work too. I’m referring more to core and FB.