[Video] Poison Shaman Scourge WvW Build

EremiteAngel.9765

@Anchoku.8142 said:Nice build, EremiteAngel.I have yet to log in but your build looks good.

Thanks! The build is working better than I expected tbh haha. I even had a couple of 1 vs 1 that I lost but they were close fights and I think someone who is better at Scourge would have pulled off the wins with this build ?

The most surprising thing for me is that the build packs a nice punch despite being on shaman gear ?

But it’s more a themed build for fun and that 30 death carapace stacks haha.

I’m looking forward to see @Helly.2597 latest build and video though. That’s the true Scourge master ?

@Hynax.9536 said:Still waiting for a reaper + death magic version but man this one looks really fun to play xD

It is! I’ve had a blast the past couple of days with it.

If you’re a solo pug guy like me without any guild groups, it works pretty okay for small to big scale fights.

I change the corrupt well to corrupt boon / spectral pull when in smaller scale fights which works a charm too ?

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@Anchoku.8142 said:Nice build, EremiteAngel.I have yet to log in but your build looks good.

Thanks! The build is working better than I expected tbh haha. I even had a couple of 1 vs 1 that I lost but they were close fights and I think someone who is better at Scourge would have pulled off the wins with this build ?

The most surprising thing for me is that the build packs a nice punch despite being on shaman gear ?

But it’s more a themed build for fun and that 30 death carapace stacks haha.

I’m looking forward to see @Helly.2597 latest build and video though. That’s the true Scourge master ?

I hope you and others can prove to Arenanet they need beta balance servers for players to vette proposed changes before the go live.

They do not have the mass to fully test changes and what they do have is shrinking.