Can't buy certain item in Trading Post as it never loads

I recently returned to the game so bear with me but I'm very confused. I'm trying to buy a Spearmarshal's Jerkin recipe in the Trading Post but when I click on it, it never loads and if I try to place an order it says "Error: an error has occurred". I have tried reading other similar problems and clearing the GW2 cache with no success. This is not a problem with the Trading Post in general as I just bought other items from there and it worked perfectly fine, but this item just will not work. I have also checked my internet connection and it works with everything else. Please help if you have any idea what's going on.

After 2 hours of trying to figure out what the problem was, I found out you just can't trade any Spearmarshal recipes and they are only in the Trading Post from back when they were tradeable in the past. Wishing I didn't waste my gold (buying the other ingredients under the impression I could also buy the recipe) but at least now I know.

@"RoseofGilead.8907" said:You can still buy the recipe(s) from vendors for karma and trade contracts, though. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Page_of_Spearmarshal_Coat_Recipes

Thanks but I think you can only access those vendors with the PoF expansion, which is fine - the only thing that confused me was why would the recipes be available to me in the Trading Post at all if I couldn't buy them with or without the expansion. But I see what happened now and this info is useful if I get back into the game enough to buy the expansion which will probably happen at some point. Thanks for taking the time to reply.