Crashing to Desktop after update on launcher.

After the update today on the launcher (5/10/19) my game has crashed to desktop 9 times now over 4 hours.Never the same thing : questing, selling stuff on auchion, selling junk to a vendor, flying, in the middle of helping a downed player! and looking at the map.Until now I have never be kicked to desktop by this game.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863008-Repairing-the-Game-Client

• I'm currently running it too, been doing story, just crashing all the time, while in a queue to WvW.

EDIT: Jokes on me, I repaired it and deleted the cache. Still crashing.EDIT 2: Uninstalled Nvidia Geforce Experience, I had updated yesterday with no problems, but Nvidia's software really likes to corrupt itself. Uninstalling fixed my issue.EDIT 3: Loaded further than last time, expected it to be fixed.. Still broken. I'm lost for what I can do.EDIT 4: Reinstalled Geforce.. It got fixed. Still sad that it is required.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:There was an update today?

Regardless, have you tried a -repair of the client? Instructions found in the Knowledge Base or the Wiki.

Good luck.

My launcher had a little download before I could log-in.

Yep, did that.Done that so many times in this game I can do it in my sleep now.Oh well, see how it playes to day seeing as my Win10 also had an update last night.

@"Alteran.2547" said:https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863008-Repairing-the-Game-Client

• I'm currently running it too, been doing story, just crashing all the time, while in a queue to WvW.

EDIT: Jokes on me, I repaired it and deleted the cache. Still crashing.EDIT 2: Uninstalled Nvidia Geforce Experience, I had updated yesterday with no problems, but Nvidia's software really likes to corrupt itself. Uninstalling fixed my issue.EDIT 3: Loaded further than last time, expected it to be fixed.. Still broken. I'm lost for what I can do.EDIT 4: Reinstalled Geforce.. It got fixed. Still sad that it is required.

I had that alot in story mode but it would only kick me out back in to open world NOT to desktop.Got it to work by using my Avira's 'Phantom VPN', (500mb free per month) and it works. Iv'e never been kicked out of a story since.VPN off in open world, hit a story line, VPN turned on, story line finished, VPN turned off.