Can I buy the upgrade version from the site, the ultimate edition in an already standard or deluxe e

You can not. You can purchase an Ultimate Edition, but you would have to apply the Serial Key to a new account. It's not possible to upgrade an existing account to Ultimate.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010688287-Guild-Wars-2-Path-of-Fire-FAQ

Q: If I purchased the Standard Edition of Path of Fire, can I upgrade to Deluxe or Ultimate edition?

A: You can purchase the digital Deluxe Edition upgrade through the Black Lion Trading Company (the in-game store) using gems purchased in the game. The Ultimate Edition of Path of Fire, on the other hand, must be purchased as a complete edition; the Standard and Deluxe Editions cannot be upgraded to the Ultimate Edition.

In the Gem Store, the Deluxe Upgrade is only offered to owners of Path of Fire. If you want to add Path of Fire (Standard or Deluxe Edition) to your account, try purchasing a Living World Season 4 Episode or a Mount Skin; you should be directed to the Path of Fire purchase option.Or just use the 'GuildWars2.com' link above.

If you already own Path of Fire, make sure you don't already own the Deluxe Edition. If you don't, and you want to upgrade to the Deluxe Edition and don't see it in the 'Upgrades' portion of the Gem Store, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

@Meatsos.5248 said:The problem is that in the in game store I have Not the option of buying the deluxe edition of PoF.

If the account has Path of Fire, the digital deluxe upgrade would most likely be listed in the 'Upgrades' section of the gem store. If you're not seeing the option at all then it's possible the account already had the deluxe or ultimate version added to it when you bought PoF.

I don't know how to find out if your account has the deluxe or ultimate upgrades. You'd probably have to contact customer support and ask them. When I log into guildwars2.com and look at my account it only shows that I have HoT and PoF (and Guild Wars 1), but doesn't indicate that HoT was the deluxe and PoF was the ultimate that I had purchased.