[EU][PvE] Hound of Abaddon - EU Region - Relaxed social guild looking for friends! 18+ :) - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[EU][PvE] Hound of Abaddon - EU Region - Relaxed social guild looking for friends! 18+ :)

Comments

• Unum.8691Unum.8691 Member ✭✭

It all sounds good. Just one question though. How active are you in WvW?

• We're not a WvW guild, and until the Restructure happens we probably don't care much for it. We have some who do WvW, but we're not on the same servers, so that's a little difficult.

For those seeing this, I've made an update to the original post, specifically the Contact Us section

• Another note: If you complete the application it states afterwards to join discord. Please remember to join discord, as we also have a casual chat with each applicant before accepting them into the guild :)

• Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :)

• For those applying, please remember to join our Discord server too.

• Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :D

• Bump. Still here, still active!

• Bumping Abaddon's Sake :)

• Bumping yet again, For Abaddon's Sake :3

• Bumping for the sake of Bumping :3

• hi, so i am mostly interested in raiding, you guys active on that side :o?

• Hi @Hugedeal.5426 ,
    Sadly we are not. We used to do raid training but we stopped due to lack of interest.

• A wild bump appears :3

• Bumping for Abaddon's Sake

• vaylortales.6378vaylortales.6378 Member ✭✭
    edited October 6, 2019

Bumping this up. Please be reminded to READ the first page of the form before you proceed to fill in the application. We will NOT entertain applicants who are NOT ACTIVE or DO NOT OWN discord as our main communication is through the said VoIP platform. Thank you.

• I just want to add even though we use Discord as our main communication, it is not a requirement for you to speak on voice :) Listening is enough :3
    You can respond to questions directed at you in chat, in game or discord depending on what voice is used for currently :)

• Bumping for Abaddon :D

• Bump Bump Bump

• Whoops I forgot to bump yesterday :<

• Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :3

• Another Bump :)

• Bumping for the sake of Bumping.

• Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :3

• Another bump :P

• Hello o/

Just sent in an application, and have also joined the Discord ^^
    Looking forward to having a chat with you. I am usually active during the late afternoon/evening.

Cheers!

• Frenzy.7391Frenzy.7391 Member ✭✭
    edited October 26, 2019

Welcome to the guild @Kazuoh.6305

For those completing the application, remember to join Discord too :3

• Another bump :3

Please, don't forget to contact our staff on discord, after filling the form :)

• Bumping :3

• Frenzy.7391Frenzy.7391 Member ✭✭
    edited November 6, 2019

For those seeing the bumps...

We encourage you to take initiative, to organize events (whether spontaneous or planned), to hop on to voice or even use the text channels available, to socialize with others :)
    You do not have to be an Officer or have a high rank in order to do any of these things.
    If you want to organize something that requires more planning or assistance from Officers, feel free to message us and we'll help you to the best of our abilities :)

Lastly the idea behind Hound of Abaddon, is too have someone to play with, regardless of what you feel like playing :)

• Bumping :)

• Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :::)

• I am interested in joining your guild, I'm a mature 47 y/o gamer, not very good at games lol..... Hoping someone can take pity on me and teach me how to get better :)

• Welcome to the Guild @Calligular.7534 :D

We're still looking for new members to join :3

And hopefully you're the type of person that likes organizing things (like anyone wanna join for fractals? etc.) Cause if you're not, you'll be in a guild with other just like you and you'll eventually leave because no one is organizing anything :D This paints us in a really bad light, we do have some members that organize things. But if you're not going to be vocal about wanting to join it or read through announcements and such, then you're not going to enjoy it here ;3

Anywho, here's another bump.

• Bumping :)

• Hope everyone had a great Christmas and all the best for the new year :)

Also bumping, we're still recruiting ;3

• Nice to meet you, I would like to join the guild, I'm an active casual player.

• Hi @Abotgar.8746 :3,

Sweet, please join us on Discord ( https://discord.gg/GMGFepk ) and follow the instructions on the #landing-zone :) Someone will get to you as soon as possible :3

Cheers

• Another bump :3 We're still actively recruiting new members :)

Please be aware that most of us are back at work, so if you do join and you're not assisted immediately, at least make your presence known by pinging the @Staff role and someone will get back to you as soon as possible :)

• Another bump :D We're always looking for new members, regardless of your skill level :)

A lot of people joining about specific things, Raids have somewhat died down. We're still looking at starting that up again, however we need more people that are interested.

Most of us are doing Fractals frequently in pre-determined groups :3

Guild Missions are no longer organized on Thursday evenings. I will host them On Saturdays, early afternoon. No time set yet.

PvP isn't something we really do, however we have a few brave souls that will tackle pvp for Guild Missions.

Not sure about WvW, but with us not all being on the same server. This is probably a no :P

We held a Christmassy Fashion Wars event last month, here are the podium finishes, ordered 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
    Prizes were sponsored by guild members, mostly weapon skins.

Jormag's Corruption:

Daddy Santa coming to Hoelbrak:

I am a Christmas Tree:

On another note, we've finally getting a team together for raids :3