GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

So we have an absolute ton of portal scrolls in the game now. Between the LS scrolls (taking 3 slots), the 7 special gem store/deluxe edition passes, the spearmarshal's plea, and the 7 city scrolls that is 18 inventory slots just in portal devices not counting the teleports to friend (permanent and non). Is there any chance we might see a Portal Device Storage Chest? or a Portal Scroll Bookcase? in the future to consolodate them? Even if it cost a bit in gems it would be worth getting the inventory space (shared slots in particular for me) back and useable.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

a horse mount and skins for said horse.

Perhaps a mummy outfit this year? It seems very strange to me that we haven't seen one yet...

And, not related to the holiday, it would be really lovely to have a version of the female tuxedo outfit from GW1. Not all of us girls are suited for skirts...

(Pun intended)

Allowing players to just buy the Skyscale off of the Gem Store rather than put in hours and hours of grind to earn it.

I think buying it or other things such as mounts and the Skyscale with your own hard earned money would be the exact same as earning it anyway. Some people might be against this idea. But I think there should be more than one way to get something. They have been known to do this in some game DLC where you just purchase a character if you're somehow unable to unlock them in the game.

Also. Allow Mastery Points to be purchased in the Gem Store. If some people think this is a bad idea than......... Why not? We buy living seasons and those have Mastery points in them. What's the difference.....we're stilling purchasing DLC content.

If people disagree.....than each to their own. I mean no disrespect to the other players. I think maybe it's an idea that could be incorporated in the game's Gem Store.

Dorsal fin backpiece - a fish-like dorsal fin backpiece, using the same colorsceme and design/style as the endless ocean weapons - silver and blue/turquose.

Endless ocean gloves - "gloves" that gives u'r character little fins on the forearms much like the shimmerwing skyscale has (or similar to the tengus featers - but it is fins instead)

Endless ocean pants - pants that change visual apearance when u'r character enters water - turning the legs into a mermaid-like fin.

@"Sir Arigius.6294" said:Allowing players to just buy the Skyscale off of the Gem Store rather than put in hours and hours of grind to earn it.-snip-If people disagree.....than each to their own. I mean no disrespect to the other players. I think maybe it's an idea that could be incorporated in the game's Gem Store.

I'm going to go ahead and be on the "Ultra extremely strongly disagree" side. Please Anet NEVER do this. This qualifies as extremely unethical in my books, and as time has shown throughout the gaming industry (most recent example being the back-lash against Ubisoft for the monetisation in Wildlands), in other players books too. If players want the Skyscale they should have to put the work in. No exceptions. Putting it on the Gem store would be a perfect example of Pay To Win. Players should not be able to pay their way to the top.

@DietPepsi.4371 said:

@"Sir Arigius.6294" said:Allowing players to just buy the Skyscale off of the Gem Store rather than put in hours and hours of grind to earn it.-snip-If people disagree.....than each to their own. I mean no disrespect to the other players. I think maybe it's an idea that could be incorporated in the game's Gem Store.

I'm going to go ahead and be on the "Ultra extremely strongly disagree" side. Please Anet NEVER do this. This qualifies as extremely unethical in my books, and as time has shown throughout the gaming industry (most recent example being the back-lash against Ubisoft for the monetisation in Wildlands), in other players books too. If players want the Skyscale they should have to put the work in. No exceptions. Putting it on the Gem store would be a perfect example of Pay To Win. Players should not be able to pay their way to the top.

As someone who doesn't own the skyscale -- and wants to own the skyscale, and is frustrated to not have it... I agree: it shouldn't be sold in the gemstore. Skins are one thing, sell all of those that you want. But not content. There should be more stuff that is available to get in-game by playing the game. Why else are we playing.