Achievement - The Demolisher

Ezzi.3670

I'm unsure if it spawns between mordrem attacks or during one, but remember that with the increased damage output from players the legendaries do not live long.

Get the fort upgraded (higher level fortifications increases spawn chance) and camp that fort! You probably won't have time to get there from elsewhere on the map if someone calls out that it's spawned!

Legendary Mordrem have a small chance to appear at any occupied fort during the defense phase of that fort in the Silverwastes. Chance drastically increases the higher the tier that fort is. I advise patience and possibly looking at the LFG tool under Silverwastes for RIBA (Red, Indigo, Blue, Amber) trains, which most likely keeps the forts alive. The chances of getting your mordy will be slightly higher there.

But still, I advise patience. One day it will spawn -- don't forget to ping map chat if it does!

• 2 months later...

Most of us got the achievement just by farming through SW but with the "destructive" level of dps currently out there it's either players killing it too fast or they didn't call out on map chat not to mention there are mounts now especially the beetle mount. The boss could've been killed by the time you get there, just make sure you run fast enough. All leg bosses will start to spawn when forts are atleast level 3.

• 9 months later...

Yeah, they REALLY need to buff the HP on these. They're easier to kill than the veterans at the portals in the north Drizzlewood Coast map.It is RNGesus and camping the fort. But if you can't find a RIBA, don't bother with the map - it will be rare that the map will even hold the forts, let alone have them upgrade.

Good luck!