POLL : Strike missions

What about the i'm not interested at all don't care about the rewards option.. The issue is.. this appeals to raid customers who have done way harder content and the casual customers hate this stuff and wouldn't do it either way no matter how easy it is..

Strikes should have been released before raids..

@Ototo.3214 said:I really enjoy it. It's the first one, it doesn't need to be super difficult. It encourages stacking and shows players kinda what it's like to be in a 10-man group. I wouldn't mind future ones being more difficult, but I feel they should focus more on introducing how mechanics and such work in raids rather than just being hard.

10 man group? I only did it once, but the game put me in a 5 person group...

The idea is interesting but at least this one was too short, too easy - there are bounties in the open-world that require quite a bit more strategy and skill than this Ice Construct that feels very predictable after just the first time. The format is a positive step to the purpose of "raid introduction," forcing up to 10 people into an instance whose gate is in the map, but this one is just too short, easy and uneventful...

@Gop.8713 said:

@Jemmi.6058 said:Voted don't like them, but the only thing I don't like is the rewards. I felt that I wasted my time the few times I went in there. It was OK to check out, but so no reason to return.

The rewards aren't lucrative unless you get the big payoff, but I'm not sure it can be argued they are out of line with the amount of effort required to obtain them . . .

Would rather a guaranteed reward via currency or something tbh

@Jemmi.6058 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

@Jemmi.6058 said:Voted don't like them, but the only thing I don't like is the rewards. I felt that I wasted my time the few times I went in there. It was OK to check out, but so no reason to return.

The rewards aren't lucrative unless you get the big payoff, but I'm not sure it can be argued they are out of line with the amount of effort required to obtain them . . .

Would rather a guaranteed reward via currency or something tbh

I don't mind there being a variety of rewards, even if some are aspirational/virtually unobtainable. I think it would be nice if some of those were actually account bound, so the only way to have them is just to get lucky . . .