[EU][Nom] Semi-casual raiding static LF 2 players

Lottie.5370

We raid every week on Sunday at 18:30-21:30 central European time.

Although we don't ask that you have experience with every boss, we ask you have appropriate gear, are comfortable with your class and know fight mechanics. You must be able to join the Discord, mic not required.

We prefer any the following classes:Alacrity RenCondi QuickbrandCondi ScourgeChronoDruid

However we can work with anything, so just give me a shout in game!Kitten Toast/Lottie.5370

If you're still looking for someone: AdmiralSnackbar.4859Alacrity Ren - I've got thisCondi Quickbrand - I've got the gear to create this but none of my characters are designated as this. I could run it in theory.Condi Scourge - Got itChrono - I have the old 'commander/zerker' stats and haven't run chrono in awhile.Druid - got it

@AdmiralSnackbar.4859 said:If you're still looking for someone: AdmiralSnackbar.4859Alacrity Ren - I've got thisCondi Quickbrand - I've got the gear to create this but none of my characters are designated as this. I could run it in theory.Condi Scourge - Got itChrono - I have the old 'commander/zerker' stats and haven't run chrono in awhile.Druid - got it

Hey - that sounds great! I had been waiting to catch you in game rather than reply here but no luck!