Merchandise Collector

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Ha. I’ve been farming the chests through map completion. I opened about 15 of them last night and got nothing but those rare/exotic weapons they had added with the last patch. Essentially it made me decide to just do only my daily vault, JP, and strike mission.

I've done all four metas, jp, strike mission and opened the vault every day since release, plus several map completions and gotten zero drops unique to the map :p

That's just rng though. Without this achievement we would have to rely on the home node selling for so much less than vendor price, chilies as inventory clutter and disabled decorations to even notice that there was anything amiss with this ep's rewards ;)

@Gop.8713 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Ha. I’ve been farming the chests through map completion. I opened about 15 of them last night and got nothing but those rare/exotic weapons they had added with the last patch. Essentially it made me decide to just do only my daily vault, JP, and strike mission.

I've done all four metas, jp, strike mission and opened the vault every day since release, plus several map completions and gotten zero drops unique to the map :p

That's just rng though. Without this achievement we would have to rely on the home node selling for so much less than vendor price, chilies as inventory clutter and disabled decorations to even notice that there was anything amiss with this ep's rewards ;)

I have no issue with the drops being rare. I’ve just decided that it’s not worth my time to put as much effort as I was the last couple weeks.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

I have no issue with the drops being rare. I’ve just decided that it’s not worth my time to put as much effort as I was the last couple weeks.

Yeah I agree, the rarity of the drops isn't the issue at all. I've got nothing for the decorations but the other reward issues can be explained away as well. We'll likely get some future uses for the chilies, hopefully at least one of them an infinite sink like a loot bag vendor or something. And the issue with the home instance node could be a simple mistake of misjudging demand . . .

But putting a drop this rare in an achievement, then putting that achievement in a story meta where it will absolutely never be used is a very strong indicator that something somewhere has gone wrong . . .