Whats the meta soulbeast build now that sic em has been nerfed? for wvw/pvp — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Ranger

Whats the meta soulbeast build now that sic em has been nerfed? for wvw/pvp

Given the constant nerfs to the sic em build nerfing unblockable, and the recent nerfs to the longbow, gs and sword, whats the go to build now for spvp and wvw?

Comments

  • Eurantien.4632Eurantien.4632 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 6, 2019

    The same builds.

  • @Eurantien.4632 said:
    The same builds.

    Why would people still run sic em + quickening zephyr along with BM + WS still, given they keep gutting the longbow?

  • Eurantien.4632Eurantien.4632 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 6, 2019

    @Joshewwah.2956 said:

    @Eurantien.4632 said:
    The same builds.

    Why would people still run sic em + quickening zephyr along with BM + WS still, given they keep gutting the longbow?

    Cause it still works and we still have GS. You can also go MM too. Just because it's a little worse/different doesn't mean we have a stronger option out there

  • @Eurantien.4632 said:

    @Joshewwah.2956 said:

    @Eurantien.4632 said:
    The same builds.

    Why would people still run sic em + quickening zephyr along with BM + WS still, given they keep gutting the longbow?

    Cause it still works and we still have GS. You can also go MM too. Just because it's a little worse/different doesn't mean we have a stronger option out there

    So basically the melee part is still fine, but the ranged part is gutted?

  • Krispera.5087Krispera.5087 Member ✭✭✭

    The only thing Longbow got nerfed is the AA. Gutted ? Stop being dramatic.

    I still see so more GS rangers/soulbeasts than Sword.

  • Ashkew.6584Ashkew.6584 Member ✭✭✭

    @Krispera.5087 said:
    The only thing Longbow got nerfed is the AA. Gutted ? Stop being dramatic.

    I still see so more GS rangers/soulbeasts than Sword.

    +1 Thank you