Give us ALLIANCE or Give us Free world transfers

Odin the exiled.5764

I think everyone should have one free transfer (checked back to when they first started playing). After that, each subsequent transfer should cost 25% more gems. This would put a stop to the constant world hopping of certain guilds 'looking for the fights' (when they really mean 'looking for easy loot bags') or at least mean they can pay for their disruption that they cause to both worlds.

At this stage they really should merge worlds but I guess they are waiting to see if alliances brings players back and cba bringing in short term solutions.

Just saying but do not expect to be able to swap the WvW guild for free.

Probably will have a gem pricing similar to the world tranfers but this time based in the number of members the guild has, which is much easier way to calculate.

First one free after that you have to buy a trading post scroll to Join a new WvW guild.

And prices like 400-800-1200-1600-2000 depending on how many members that guild has.

More members = better services = better population = more expensive.

And to avoid guild badwagon i would limit the max links (alliances between guilds) to 3-5 (i dont know if there are left any big guilds in game right now). The rest will be fulfilled with randoms like EotM. Thus the guilds want to make sure to join to other big guilds instead multiple smaller just opened guilds.

Alliance not gonna fix wvw. People can just stack alliance, it is very easy to anyway with this many people left. For years, the community has proven themselves as nothing competitive but just mostly bandwagoners and stackers, then pretend to have fight spirits when reality proven it over and over again via the match manipulation through tanking, only to blob others down on inferior tier then blame it on the link itself for not able to go higher tier when the truth is oneself not willing to PPT their way up because all they really wanted to is to win inferior foes.