Warrior's Cunning is Broken

Barnesy.5839

@Barnesy.5839 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:OP prob hasn't logged in yet to test and is just upset about the change due to a warrior stealing his birthday or somthing so wants to do what he can to make sure his barrier spamming isn't threatened lok

I don't play builds with barrier. This won't directly effect me.

Having a single trait which makes an entire elite specialization useless (scapper) is poor game design. Any warrior who sees a scrapper on the opposing team during pre-game will simply choose this trait. Thus scrappers are now completely unviable in competative PVP. I would prefer gw2 to have
more
build diversity, not less.

Like how if soulbeasts saw a FB + Scourge duo they’d just slot unblockables out the ass so those classes never got to play the game?

This has been a common trait in GW2 PvP for a while now, and has never lead to the victim classes being unusable.

Im pretty sure this trait was mostly intended for wvw where scourges apply 5k+ aoe barrier to entire squads. As people have said, giving up strength, discipline, or even defense for a very situational trait isnt going to change the meta. The only way i could see this trait being broken is for 1 shot rifle warriors who would consistently get 25% extra damage on their burst.

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:Im pretty sure this trait was mostly intended for wvw where scourges apply 5k+ aoe barrier to entire squads. As people have said, giving up strength, discipline, or even defense for a very situational trait isnt going to change the meta. The only way i could see this trait being broken is for 1 shot rifle warriors who would consistently get 25% extra damage on their burst.All that effort to be worse Deadeye.

Barrier was badly introduced to the game, as in with wrong mechanics that ended in awfull gameplay, they now counter with another bad behavior...Barrier was a bad choice the way it was added to the game....

TDLR: its Anet..... it’s normal... devs have no sense of good gameplay, that comes out of pure RNG updates.

Now it’s just a matter of wait until they change it as usual and when.

Well.. warrior cannot utilize it. Core builds cannot efficiently compete. Dropping str or dis for tactics is overall major loss.

Support warrior (not really a thing) will not use it either.

It is not useful in PvE.

It is just there.. so people can yell "OVER POWERED."