How much do we earn on average in an hour of active WvW?

EremiteAngel.9765

Another WvW session. This one was more of a struggle, though I got lucky with the deldrimor steel. (What, is the RNG bribing me?) The t6s are from the reward track, so what dropped was probaly like 1.5 gold. Started tracking after dailies were done.

jsiRT4s.png

It's mostly the reward tracks that keep it going. Damage class could tag for more bags but it's probably just going to be maybe 1g diffrence?

This is fractals. (99cm + t4 dailies + recs). And of course to the surprise of no one....mTXrbqP.png

You can also make more gold by opening the encryption so in reality it is more but whatever. Also the daily fractals were the easier ones.

Of course you can only get dailies once.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In one of woodenpotatoes videos, one of the super-rich merchant guys does little more than WvW all day. This is because WvW is the best source of spirit shards, which are used for material promotion.

Also, gifts of battle are quite valuable. There's no TP trade for them, but merchant guilds will "buy" gifts of battle for a few hundred gold.

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

Tools for tracking your farming:

Both these have their own issues at estimating value, due to the sorts of assumptions and approximations required to assign value to things like currency. Still, these are better than nothing.

Have you tried their time machine feature? Been meaning to give it a shot for things like this.

NVM, was not what I was expecting teh feature to do.

@"ArchonWing.9480" said:Another WvW session. This one was more of a struggle, though I got lucky with the deldrimor steel. (What, is the RNG bribing me?) The t6s are from the reward track, so what dropped was probaly like 1.5 gold. Started tracking after dailies were done.

jsiRT4s.png

It's mostly the reward tracks that keep it going. Damage class could tag for more bags but it's probably just going to be maybe 1g diffrence?

This is fractals. (99cm + t4 dailies + recs). And of course to the surprise of no one....mTXrbqP.png

You can also make more gold by opening the encryption so in reality it is more but whatever. Also the daily fractals were the easier ones.

Of course you can only get dailies once.

But dat 3000+ karma doh!

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Just wondering...but has anyone ever gotten a precursor drop in WvW?

I've gotten like 6 pre's from various means (drops or boxes) in wvw in the last 2 years or so, after going 5 years without getting any from any part of the game barely any exotics per week either. 4 I gave away, 1 made and sold, 1 still in the bank but don't feel like doing another world completion for it.