how should i use HOT currency

@"Linken.6345" said:Only thing I know is to make

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fulgurite

Then make either Jeweled Damask Patch or Jeweled Damask Patch.Unsure how profitable it is now tho

EditYou will need a buttload of it for Crystalline Ingot if your going for any of the raid legendary armors or first 5 gen 2 weapons aswell.

Sorry, i am bit confuse, how the currency relate to Fulgurite? those Ingredient can purchase from NPC by using currency? Thanks

Basically, buy keys to open the chests (there is also some achievement that rewards you with a daily chest in your home instance, and 1 item in your inventory that let you buy random stuff every day).Aurillium: apart from the Viper recipes (that are also sold with other currencies), just buy the keys to open the chests after the meta in Auric Basin.Airship parts: you may want to complete the Blade set (pieces can drop also in open world, after the meta in Verdant Brink or from the story, but if you need some pieces, you can buy them from the vendors). If you don't care about the skins/AP, you can use them to buy obsidian shards with the Ley-Energy Matter Converter).Ley-Line crystals: if you want to complete the collection, for AP, you could buy the Chak weapons. When done/if you don't care, buy the Vial of Chak Acid to open the chests in Tangled Depths.

Definitely get the Ley Energy Matter converter https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ley-Energy_Matter_Converter and unlock all of the tabs. Then you can spend 25 of each currency each day on a rotating stock of items. Good/useful stuff too - obsidian, t6 materials, WvW supplies (i.e. free WvW rank points).

Can also use to unlock exalted and Chak weapon skins, and bladed armor for stat-choosable exotic gear for alts if you need.

@"thehipone.6812" said:Definitely get the Ley Energy Matter converter https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ley-Energy_Matter_Converter and unlock all of the tabs. Then you can spend 25 of each currency each day on a rotating stock of items. Good/useful stuff too - obsidian, t6 materials, WvW supplies (i.e. free WvW rank points).

Can also use to unlock exalted and Chak weapon skins, and bladed armor for stat-choosable exotic gear for alts if you need.

Man, i really need that item. Thanks for letting me know cheers.

@"JUN YANG.4328" said:Just want to know, where should i use on for HOT currency? i got around 4k Lump of Aurillium , 2k Airship Part, 1k Ley Line Crystal. i dont know what i could spend on those. anyway to convert to material or gold.Anyone could give me some advise? Many Thanks

You need those to buy the keys for loot containers on the respective maps or for Machetes on Dragon's Stand (required for achievements and collections), and many other things you will want to get before wasting the currencies on the Ley Line Converter:

Verdant Brink vendorAuric Basin vendorTangled Depths vendorZinn's Print-o-MaticDragon's Stand vendor

@JUN YANG.4328 said:Hi Guys.Just want to know, where should i use on for HOT currency? i got around 4k Lump of Aurillium , 2k Airship Part, 1k Ley Line Crystal. i dont know what i could spend on those. anyway to convert to material or gold.Anyone could give me some advise? Many Thanks

buy map keys, buy as much of keys as possible, you will find yourself burning through them really quickly opening ever map chests you run across

especially the DS's machetes, unless you are multi-laning, the map meta does not reward you enough machetes to open all the pods; and you want to open all the pods to get the crystalline ores, which is a mandatory mat to craft gen2 legendary weapons

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:Aside from the keys, I use the spare currency to buy obsidian shards. It's really good for crafting fulgurite, and also for making legendary weapons.

what? you use them on ob shard? kinda a waste, should buy them with karma from Balthazaar's temple

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:Aside from the keys, I use the spare currency to buy obsidian shards. It's really good for crafting fulgurite, and also for making legendary weapons.

what? you use them on ob shard? kinda a waste, should buy them with karma from Balthazaar's temple

I ran out of Karma a long time ago.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

how did you spent them all? :astonished: i still got 10M karma

@crepuscular.9047 said:

how did you spent them all? :astonished: i still got 10M karma

Buying Obsidian Shards, Trade Caches, Leather Crab Grabbin' Gloves...

@mtpelion.4562 said:Just interjecting that your HOT currencies and Karma shouldn't be spent on Obsidian Shards, since both Volatile and Unstable Magic are far easier to farm for Obbys.

You don't go to Hot to farm Obbys. But, if you have the spare currency and you've already bought everything you want, Obbys make for a good dump commodity.