Mount - takes two clicks to interact with things now

I noticed the same thing. Several times I had to run back to get supplies twice, as I failed to notice that I did not pick them up the first time. I don't know if this is a bug when they launched the lance or another nerf they slipped in when they launched the lance, but it seems to have started around that time.

@Dawdler.8521 said:I read this earlier and thought about it while roaming for a few hours but... never once saw it. All presses to pick up supplies or use a banner while mounted worked fine. Only seen the dismount fail (but that bug is original).

I've had it happen, you don't pick up supply until after the dismount animation completes. So, if you're trying to rush a pickup you'll leave empty handed.

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:I read this earlier and thought about it while roaming for a few hours but... never once saw it. All presses to pick up supplies or use a banner while mounted worked fine. Only seen the dismount fail (but that bug is original).

I've had it happen, you don't pick up supply until after the dismount animation completes. So, if you're trying to rush a pickup you'll leave empty handed.

Yes it works but you have to wait for it. ?