How much toughness do minions have?

Noe.8032

Using a minion build now I realized that an awkward part of it is that you have to consider how your toughness influences whether mobs attack you or your minions. So if you have too much toughness mobs will ignore your minions, which can be good or bad depending on what you want.

I'm just wondering how much toughness minions have though to determine the threshold where enemies will start targetting you over them if you have too much toughness. Since Death's Carapace increases your toughness so theoretically if you gain too many stacks of it mobs will start focusing on you.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Minion#Minion_attributes

The more pressing issue is the fact that you simply do so much damage as a power necro, that you can steal aggro while trying to burst. In order for minions to tank, you have to let them get at least 2 hits in to give the Mob AI time to fixate on them. And then try not to do too much damage at one time, so it doesn't override it. Same goes with Ranger pets.

@"starlinvf.1358" said:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Minion#Minion_attributes

The more pressing issue is the fact that you simply do so much damage as a power necro, that you can steal aggro while trying to burst. In order for minions to tank, you have to let them get at least 2 hits in to give the Mob AI time to fixate on them. And then try not to do too much damage at one time, so it doesn't override it. Same goes with Ranger pets.

Playing minion reaper in world all the time, I've never seen this issue, even when doing like 10-15k ST dps.