Might Makes Right/Phalanx Strenth stack. Any interesting ideas?

Daniel Handler.4816

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Daniel Handler.4816 said:I noticed that FGJ can heal you for more than 5k in a team fight. Would a might generating tank be too niche?

Nope. Mender's Might will heal you for more than Adrenal Health in a group fight with that setup. You can of course run Defense as well for even more sustain.Wow did my math wrong. FGJ heals for 10k+ since FGJ gives 24 stacks to each ally with PS.

Edit: Though with several shouts VS might be better healing.

@Daniel Handler.4816 said:

@Daniel Handler.4816 said:I noticed that FGJ can heal you for more than 5k in a team fight. Would a might generating tank be too niche?

Nope. Mender's Might will heal you for more than Adrenal Health in a group fight with that setup. You can of course run Defense as well for even more sustain.Wow did my math wrong. FGJ heals for 10k+ since FGJ gives 24 stacks to each ally with PS.

Healing for the party definitely, but you have more sources of might than FGJ to fuel MM for yourself.

Healing for the party definitely, but you have more sources of might than FGJ to fuel MM for yourself.

Ya. Frenzy looks good. 50 procs.

@Daniel Handler.4816 said:

SoM as well, if its in WvW or PvE.

Here is something for a team fight for stacking might and lots of self healing:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKgAMFlJwuYTsRWJOUT9LdA-zVRYiRFzI4yIiKI9UQ2LSgsHeNMYyC-w

I never before considered Brawler runes, but somehow I think they might work here.

SoM as well, if its in WvW or PvE.

Here is something for a team fight for stacking might and lots of self healing:

I never before considered Brawler runes, but somehow I think they might work here.

I have just made a similar build. Mine is designed for 100% critical without external buffs.100% critical will fuel food, sigil, and forceful greatsword. It is really important as it allows you to generate 3 mights per critical (1s cd).Rune was chosen to almost reach 80% critical but your choice could be nice too.Regarding traits, it's still work in progress. (also because tactics is not updated yet)

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:bUt YoU hAvE tO dRoP a TrAiTlInE fOr TaCtIcS

Such quoting skill much wow, that statment was for when we were talking about warriors cunning and how its gonna give warrior sUpEr Op DmG.

And that quote was to justify how it wont give super damage because you are losing other trait line damage and other trait line actually gives stronger damage overall

and topic here is literally about healing and tanking

2/10 try again next time

oh and If you want off topic quoting just for laughs

"wArRiors cUnNing 50% dMg!"

@Lighter.5631 said:

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:bUt YoU hAvE tO dRoP a TrAiTlInE fOr TaCtIcS

Such quoting skill much wow, that statment was for when we were talking about warriors cunning and how its gonna give warrior sUpEr Op DmG.

And that quote was to justify how it wont give super damage because you are losing other trait line damage

If you want off topic quoting just for laughs

bUt YoU hAvE tO dRoP a TrAiTlInE fOr TaCtIcS

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:bUt YoU hAvE tO dRoP a TrAiTlInE fOr TaCtIcS

And that quote was to justify how it wont give super damage because you are losing other trait line damage

If you want off topic quoting just for laughs

bUt YoU hAvE tO dRoP a TrAiTlInE fOr TaCtIcS

now you are just making a joke out of yourself, good day

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:bUt YoU hAvE tO dRoP a TrAiTlInE fOr TaCtIcS

Sums up some people on the warrior forums lately.

Well its definately not worth to go tactics just for mending might heals lol. Take all the might skill, frenzy, fgj, brawler rune, sigil of rage and whatecer you can find to get might.

Yikes

Well that was for Phalanx Strength as well. Pack Runes would be better. Would end up covering all might and fury needs of a group with 2/3rds of a trait line left over. That link was just to show the point. SoM, FGJ, and Pack Runes are enough, and take no action economy to use.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@RisenHowl.2419 said:try it with forceful greatsword, strength sigil, and fried golden dumpling. all provide might on crit. each one activates MMR and mending might, throw in phalanx strength and you have a very, very tanky spb that kitten out might like there's no tomorrow =D

I like this - it makes for a nice evening of hulk smash

Hulk smash indeed. I prefer Decapitate, but MBT works well indeed.