[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ]

Lanthun.7251

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator) hopping through the forestscoopin' up the skritt and boppin'em on the headDoooooown came the grumpy fairy and saidLittle asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator)I don't wanna see youscoopin' up the skritt and boppin'em on the headI'll give you three chancesand then I'll turn you into a charr.

I need a guild to hold me accountable, keep me from abusing skritt, and avoid being turned into a charr. Mostly on central time during the evenings. If this sounds like something FUZZ is able to do, please send me an invite.

~Orffi

@LowestTruth.2635 said:Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator) hopping through the forestscoopin' up the skritt and boppin'em on the headDoooooown came the grumpy fairy and saidLittle asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator)I don't wanna see youscoopin' up the skritt and boppin'em on the headI'll give you three chancesand then I'll turn you into a charr.

I need a guild to hold me accountable, keep me from abusing skritt, and avoid being turned into a charr. Mostly on central time during the evenings. If this sounds like something FUZZ is able to do, please send me an invite.

~Orffi

Hey Orffi, sorry for the delay on responding! I will send you an invite if you do not have one already!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I would love to chat with you about joining FUZZ - sounds like a fun group. I also have an interest in WvW and coincidentally, I have found myself with a group of folks from Jade Quarry that are trying to teach me the ropes! Feel free to reach out to me in game or send me an invite - ElizabethAnn.5941.

@ElizabethAnn.5941 said:Hi there! I would love to chat with you about joining FUZZ - sounds like a fun group. I also have an interest in WvW and coincidentally, I have found myself with a group of folks from Jade Quarry that are trying to teach me the ropes! Feel free to reach out to me in game or send me an invite - ElizabethAnn.5941.

Hey there, don't hesitate to reach out to me or one of my council members in-game or on Discord! We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. :D I'll go ahead and toss you an invite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Kelvor.3471 said:This sounds like my kind of guild! I am a newish player. Just hit 80 and started doing endgame content. I am a filthy casual dad gamer with limited playtime who pretty much sucks at the game. Can I get an invite? :)

@Qbsoon.1329 said:I want ON this mess ! It sounds exactly like MY kind of mess. Could I get an invite pleeeeeeeeeeeease ?I'm an returning player that for the last year or so did only living story and logged off and right now i'm struggling with finishing my own dung beetle collection.

Hey folks, sorry for the delay; I will get you both an invite today as soon as I log in! See you both soon!

EDIT: I have sent an invite to you both!