What would you choose 1/3?

SoulGuardian.6203

One out of three choices:(In no particular order)

1 - Ranger:ES: DruidMain weapons: Sword, daggerSecondary: StaffUS: Spirits

2- Revenant:ES: RenegadeMain Weapons: BowSecondary: TBDUS: Deamon, TBD

3- Necromancer:ES: ScourgeMain Weapons: Double DaggersSecondary Weapons: Scepter, TorchUS: TBD

In terms of leveling up quickly too.Would like you to also take that into consideration.

Thanks.

A little confusing question about the leveling up quickly - you won't be able to use any of the elite specs while leveling up.Are you talking general PvE? For your first character/main? If so, just pick the class that you feel fits you the most and enjoy the leveling time while trying out all of the different weapons available to that class.

Why the particular weapon combos? Some of them don't really "fit" - e.g. dagger mainhand (power/utility weapon) on scourge combined with scepter and torch (condition weapons). Similar with ranger sword and dagger combination.

If forced to pick, it's Renegade, because the other ones don't completely make sense.

@"thehipone.6812" said:A little confusing question about the leveling up quickly - you won't be able to use any of the elite specs while leveling up.Are you talking general PvE? For your first character/main? If so, just pick the class that you feel fits you the most and enjoy the leveling time while trying out all of the different weapons available to that class.

Why the particular weapon combos? Some of them don't really "fit" - e.g. dagger mainhand (power/utility weapon) on scourge combined with scepter and torch (condition weapons). Similar with ranger sword and dagger combination.

If forced to pick, it's Renegade, because the other ones don't completely make sense.

Pve character mostly.That would be when the character is maxed up with ES.Obviously have to level it first.

You won't level up as scourge, renegade or druid, the e-specs only come at level 80 from my knowledge.As for which one I would recommand over the other... Let's just say that none are a sexy choice to me.

That said, I guess renegade would change your gameplay experience the least from the leveling phase so it might be the wisest choice. The best choice being the profession that you enjoy playing the most out of the 3.

IME Revenant is the most painful of these to level up. No reliable Swiftness generation, no built-in 25% speed boost, the only ranged option is slow and clunky.However, I haven't leveled up a character after PoF came out so I really don't have an idea how it feels like to level up having mount access. Probably a major difference, I just can't tell you how.

In terms of levelling, I see Ranger as the easiest because of the wide arsenal be it melee or ranged. Revenant and Necro would probably be in the same spot afterwards.

For PvE purposes, Renegade is a meta pick as a support; sometimes as a DPS. Druid was a meta pick for having a perfect whole package, but it's now more of a Spotter/Spirits bot. Scourge is a hard-carry support, but not a meta pick except for certain encounters.

In terms of fun, Renegade has the closest feel to Ele's management. Scourge comes in second. Druid never really made it for me.

For PvP/WvW, Scourge wins because of its boon corrupt. Renegade was never an issue to deal with on many roaming builds with different classes. Druid is more of a troll build, but it got hit a couple of patches ago.

Personal opinion: I would put Renegade in 1st, even though I have just started roaming as a Rev for a week or two and totally am terrible at mastering the class. Scourge would be my 2nd pick. Druid is meh, Soulbeast is love though.

@Yannir.4132 said:IME Revenant is the most painful of these to level up. No reliable Swiftness generation, no built-in 25% speed boost, the only ranged option is slow and clunky.However, I haven't leveled up a character after PoF came out so I really don't have an idea how it feels like to level up having mount access. Probably a major difference, I just can't tell you how.

Yup nothing of that exist in rev maybe Anet can give all that in future update.

Note: rev has all that and more as passive. ._.For a pve build u can achieve stable 40 plus torment stacks... within a few secs.