Instant 25 might Warrior tactics..do tests before releasing patches!

Arheundel.6451

@"Arheundel.6451" said:The build must be something similar to this, be reminded that GW2 edit has not yet been updated, so replace traits in tactics

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAEd7lZwSYisLGKOWTlLfA-z5gXElWAqMA

Depending on the encounter you can change utilities, but using the build as template I calculate an average heal of 6800 every 20s from "For great Justice , the absurdity of the balance is that Mending's Might stacks with "Might makes me right" for a total of 200+ healing for each stack of migh applied , I didn't even add the passive sustain of signet - possible might sigil and might on crit.

The build I am questioning at 100% use "For great Justice" twice in quick succession for an insta 25 might , possibly this warrior was axe mastery over Burst mastery, add all these factor together and you reach easily 11k eviscerate .

A build with huge sustain and min of 8k dmg for skill forcing you to dodge everything or lose 60% of your health regardless of your toughness/protection ; now warrior main will try to justify this in any possible way, coming up with all scenarios where this build ma lose 1vs2 or to a well played condi build or else.

Builds have been nerfed for much less....warrior has been meta everywhere for the last 4 years , they had a "short" break for few months prior to PoF launch when the devs nerfed OP berseker in preparation for spellbreaker release , same tactic they use for engi , mesmers and necros.

Up to 1st October, everybody was focused on holosmith when really spellbreaker already proved to be an issue, as always we must take in consideration the pro wars and not the mob posting on the forum , Anet has nerfed other classes based on the highest possible gameplay...and this tactic build has been used for AT already... for god's sake...no more words needed

No I said it before the patch came out in how bad this balance patch is also I heard Arena.NET themselves said this will be OP.I hear because some guy in over wvw posted this before the patch http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwEwEmosA2FDjJxOxjVy8dB-zRJYjRHfhEUBUdK0dEo6hIA7h3ifbWA-e

This was already a absurd built before the patch I adapted it for pvp mendus amulet, warrior rune, stun increase sigil , sigils for stealing boons instead of the skills for this.

What most not understanding this thread it only works well as an heal build but then it is completely broken warrior is already tanky but with this amulet and rune it is completely out of scale. Usually you won't do that because you will lose much dps and healing is for a warrior in any game I know besides Gw2 not an option ....because of this. Arena.Net didn't stopped there like some mentioned the heal is extreme and the amount of condi clean is so great(biggest in all classes atm) that you won't need to fear condi scourge in pvp anymore . The 24 might + fury (+barrier) are only the cherry on top.

By the way when I subtract when players left my win rate is over 90% with this build now :D

@Multicolorhipster.9751 said:Been playing the pretty much default by now Strength Spellbreaker build in ranked and it beats people running tactics almost every time.

To take it, you lose either Spellbreaker or Discipline which are both essential.

Then using the new tactics line to boost damage seems pretty pointless as it encourages cheap 1-shot gimmicks that core warrior just isn't very good at, because the skills that work like the rifle and axe bursts are just way too telegraphed to build around.

It is better at sustain though most definitely, and I think that's what it was made for. Though the sustain still can't compete with scrappers and even holos because the passive regen can be cut by a third with 1 condition, and core warrior has little to no access to protection.

people love crying and hate thinking and listening to reason. Tactics warrior is a weaker version of the meta variant. And if a telegraphed skill like eviscerate is not allowed to hit hard then the skill is pointless... just like the thread before where people complained about prime light beam dealing dmg lol.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Welcome to gw2 lol the development team honestly should be replaced with dev's who will sacrifice some of their personal time to play the game and its modes regularly lol

I think the entire problem is management and what the job role entails here, not necessarily the balance devs themselves. Their job is to come up with and code balance changes, but from past AMAs I got the impression that they also need to assist other teams with the development of mechanics and other stuff. Really, they can keep doing that but if their work focus is supposed to be in multiple areas, maybe Anet should also hire people who only focus on balance and nothing else. Basically a balance team whose job is to only play the game and come up with balance changes. No coding experience or anything else necessary, let the devs do that. You cannot have real balance if part of the job description is not playing the game to an extensive degree, and I can see why the current team cannot do this.

War in global must have a good nerf but it's a good freindly spec for the new players so anet do nothing.

I remember at the begining of Gw2, everytime i go to Wvw, there's a bunch of war everywhere.

In pvp, there's some ppl who are good and comes to you with confidence but just notice that every war (good/average or bad) comes to you Tooo confident that his spec gonna help him to win.

every thing in war hit u for minimum +3k (u even have to dodge....theirs dodges, a dodge who can critic....)

Too much defense, too much attack, Nahhh war gradually but surely will become a pvp monster if he's not already.

Some people misunderstand this thread and why its too strong, ofc its normal for evi to do 10k. The problem with that build is the might uptime is better then sp before tether nerf, hell its better then rev before all the might uptime nerf. It barely ever drops below 23 mights and if ripped or corrupt, it comes back in the next 12 sec. And the healing stacking on might generation from 2 traitline makes this offensive build as tanky as defense core war. At that point its not that the build is op its just that like anet mentionned and like most people requested perma 25 might with no concentration on amulet shouldnt be allowed.

There is no setup, using tactics, that out performs SB/str/disp. Not even close. The 25 might is a problem that is not exactly warrior tactic trait line issue. And it impacts multiple classes. And the megabane generating a ridiculous amount of might is a much bigger issue than For Great Justice.

Isn't the whole point of tactics to spread 25 might constantly. That was the the whole point of warrior in pve for a long time that and banners of course. It is the boon bot traitline. Also it seems that the pvp build is using rune of strength which is 50% might up time so it does check out.

@Oslaf Beinir.5842 said:every class except guardian can stack 25 might fairly easily. whats your point?if it bothers you so much add sigils of absorption, revocation and annulment to your build to strip their boons and its not like that they have a tower of them so stripping/stealing their boons is easier than say holo and mirage

besides core warrior is fairly predictable in its rotation and eviscerate is fairly telegraphed and for it to one shot you it needs to be level 3 and you can watch how the warrior spends their adrenaline to know if it is being prepared or not. the build has no access to an extra block from FC and no bull's charge/Frenzy for the burst setup so either lack cc and an evade or lack stunbreak and quickness. they also lose their cc from dagger and full counter and tether.

i dont see your issue? it is just that warrior has no equiped a sustain centered traitline ever since defense and stances were eviscerated and you missed what that was like.

patch just hit and we should welcome a new build to the table that unlike condi thief takes skill

you can use all nice words you want but you shouldnt have to avoid/dodge every ability of your opponent becouse everything is a tactical nuke.thats what 25might does.I used to run 2x annul and arcane thievery on my cmirage back when I used to play it. doesnt fucking work.when you remove might it is back on withing secounds.just make some random berserker geared low armour class and just try to fight warriors.not that its a good idea but just to demonstrate HOW MUCH FUCKING DAMAGE they can deal.axe throws for 5k while at full hp, sword throw for 6-7, boulders for 10. bull charges for 8k.heck record i have seen was 6,2k dmg with gs 1 :Dand they can just keep throwing all this away becouse everything has low cooldown, just throw shit away if it lands rip 30%hp

edit,since I play warrior thief and mesmer.out of these 3 only warrior can stack 25 might easily

@"otto.5684" said:There is no setup, using tactics, that out performs SB/str/disp. Not even close. The 25 might is a problem that is not exactly warrior tactic trait line issue. And it impacts multiple classes. And the megabane generating a ridiculous amount of might is a much bigger issue than For Great Justice.

Oh Really?

Loads of people knew this would happen even before the release of the patch...I don't think you actually realize the issue here : you get up to 7k healing burst every 20s on top of passive healing, all the while you have absurd levels of dmg.

The build is so loaded and easy to sustain/play that I have decided to give my warrior some more playtime as 3rd main

It's way easier to get 25 might with this build than magebane which is already easy ..go figure

F> @Arheundel.6451 said:

@"otto.5684" said:There is no setup, using tactics, that out performs SB/str/disp. Not even close. The 25 might is a problem that is not exactly warrior tactic trait line issue. And it impacts multiple classes. And the megabane generating a ridiculous amount of might is a much bigger issue than For Great Justice.

Oh Really?

Loads of people knew this would happen even before the release of the patch...I don't think you actually realize the issue here :
you get up to 7k healing burst every 20s on top of passive healing, all the while you have absurd levels of dmg

The build is so loaded and easy to sustain/play that I have decided to give my warrior some more playtime as 3rd main

It's way easier to get 25 might with this build than magebane which is already easy ..go figure

Of course it is, but you have less CC and no FC. And the might while easier to obtain and stack, is far easier to strip as well. You are less effective side noder compared to SB. And there are many other builds that will output perform you mid.

It is not bad build, but it surely is not competitive.

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

@Bashi.8902 said:Imagine complaining about eviscerate hitting for 10k in 2019. Ok listen It only hits that hard if you have barrier and the guy has a full adrenaline bar. On top of that eviscerate is rediculously slow even with quickness so kitten stop random dodging and look at animations and play cautiously. Warrior is amazing at punishing pepega players that random dodge and waste defenses. Its a l2p issue like it always has been. The one and only noobstomper class and ofc people complain about it in the forums.

Imagine defending power creep in 2019. With 25 might you need to avoid every one of their skills. Yeah it might be easy to do so, but its still unnecessary power creep.

And dodge roll, don't forget about those 6-7k dodge rolls.

@otto.5684 said:F> @Arheundel.6451 said:

@otto.5684 said:There is no setup, using tactics, that out performs SB/str/disp. Not even close. The 25 might is a problem that is not exactly warrior tactic trait line issue. And it impacts multiple classes. And the megabane generating a ridiculous amount of might is a much bigger issue than For Great Justice.

Oh Really?

Loads of people knew this would happen even before the release of the patch...I don't think you actually realize the issue here :
you get up to 7k healing burst every 20s on top of passive healing, all the while you have absurd levels of dmg

Of course it is, but you have less CC and no FC. And the might while easier to obtain and stack, is far easier to strip as well. You are less effective side noder compared to SB. And there are many other builds that will output perform you mid.

It is not bad build, but it surely is not competitive.

just watch the video, he can freely miss half the things, use wrong combinations. waste abilities on clones ETC on clones and go even.he even landed 11,1k dmg throw rock..... thats 1! ability. combine it with 4 shounts that heal SEVERAL passive sustain traits and general warrior no brain gameplay and I cant wait for it to become meta.

@"otto.5684" said:Of course it is, but you have less CC and no FC. And the might while easier to obtain and stack, is far easier to strip as well. You are less effective side noder compared to SB. And there are many other builds that will output perform you mid.It is not bad build, but it surely is not competitive.

I don't know if u have a look to the build but just with "Mending might = Healing everytime when u got.....might" and "vigoreus shouts = shouts heals" u compensate 2-3 FC and all the lost cc.

It's just hilarious, the more u get might/power, the more u'll be heal..... win/win. B)

Before, i've to play condi thief in my alts accounts to free fast daily, now, i play something like this build, more fun. (yep, hitting ppl for 4-5k just with 1 is fun....no ???)