SUNLESS/plague bringer SKYSCALE MOUNT SKIN

@"mortrialus.3062" said:I'm surprised they haven't made a "Necrotic Mount Package" for the necromancers out there to enjoy.

I like the idea, but i don't like the gemstore component. My current fantasy involves in-game earnable Mount skins relating to each profession that you could earn by doing things in-game. The problem is that they would be collections and people hate the kitten out of collections apparently. Guild Wars doesn't have any other infrastructure to deal with quests so eh? And the final note is that they would rather opt to attempt to get the money then allow for a cool question game that would actually count as content.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@"FrigginPaco.4178" said:And the final note is that they would rather opt to attempt to get the money then allow for a cool question game that would actually count as content.

Well, they are a business...

True enough, however, they benefit just as much if not more by having the players... play... for longer while chasing those in-game goals. The gemstore likely isn't going anywhere anytime soon, nor will it be revamped in a more consumer friendly way in a hurry. So I don't think it's unreasonable, more than that, I think it's likely to be a boon to the game if they release earnable cosmetics. Call them "legendary mount skins" for all that it matters. They'll just be a new thing to strive for which is definitely needed to bridge the gaps between patches.