WvW Roaming, back to some power reaper >:D

RisenHowl.2419

@RisenHowl.2419 said:

@Gamble.4580 said:The dps numbers in wvw are just pure lol. Nice video

I think my favorite so far was a 32k gravedigger. I didn't manage to record it but I can imagine the dude I hit just calling it a night lol

I got a 22k on the downed 9ne on this video. But not really Worth having so much dps with unconfortable cast times on utilities and lack oh oh shi..t button. ;)

@Pat Rick.6850 said:nice to see. basically. kitten all other classes just faceroll the keyboard and win. cool. Nice balancing.

Sorry but: if you get killed by a reaper that facerolled the keyboard, you should go and play open world pve only. It's the easiest content in guildwars (let's not take roleplaying into account) and this content pretty much shows you skilllevel.

Yes necro might be one of the easier classes to play in pvp modes.But the difference between a good and a bad necro is like night and day, or black and white.

There are some builds on some classes, that are pretty bad, if you're a bad player, but insanely strong if not overpowered if you're a good player.

Necro is kinda the opposite: insanely strong against bad players, very weak against good players.