What you excited about for Halloween event?

Valgar.9576

With all the (many) recent posts about the disaster of build templates, I want to have a positive post about the upcoming Halloween event next week.

So what event are you looking forward to the most? Personally I love the clock tower. There is just something about it that makes me love doing it over and over again.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Josiah.2967 said:First time doing it. So, it's new to me.

Really want the cheap food/utility.

Still have a few stacks on my Daredevil from last year's run lol. at least now we can salvage it, so that's good.

I'm looking forward to making some easy gold selling bags, it's a nice diversion from the usual activities, and they usually try to add new items each year, so that's always exciting.

Nothing. It was fun the first year though... It's too flashy and I'll avoid Lion's Arch like the plague for the duration. The Labyrinth is probably what has the most atmosphere, yet it plays like an Asian MMO where you are constantly grinding, expecting the same actions to yield different results. I'm thinking ESO does it better while being far less invasive (should you feel like not dealing with it at all)

You mileage may vary, of course.

What am I excited for? Not much.

Already have the achievements, the 50 AP from the annual achievement will be nice and the new helm or whatever, I suppose. I'll do the content until I get that and any quick dailies to get the weapons chests, those are quite useful now that you can select any stats.

Excited in a positive way:

• The Clock Tower
  • Lion's Arch re-skin
  • Doing my favorite annual achievements (e. g. Carver)
  • Drooburt. I cannot help it, Halloween in GW2 is not the same for me without this Quaggan. Especially his dialogue with the Mad King.
  • The race-tracks.
  • Descent into Madness
  • Plenty of valuable food to restock, for the rest of the year.

Also looking forward to new stuff as every year, but I would not mind a 1:1 copy of last year's event.

Trying to climb the clock tower this year on my new comp instead of my old potato. Also actually seeing textures, details, etc instead of viewing everything with N64 graphics.Actually attempting the dungeon(?) this year.Getting one of the kitties for my home instance.Maybe actually figuring out the race this go around (will prolly use the jackal because I still hate trying to drift on the beetle).Hoarding candy corn so I can hopefully update to the King-Sized Candy Corn node this year.