/v2/items no such id

Schlabbi.6352

When I fetch the content of my bank, I get this object as part of the response:

{ "id": 82854, "count": 2, "binding": "Character", "bound_to": "Cialea" }

However, as soon as I want to fetch the item behind this bank slot by fetching https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/items?id=82854, I only get { "text": "no such id" }. Is this a bug? Or something else going wrong here?

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's a bug in the API. The request seem right, and if you try to get another ID, e.g. 82853, you get a normal response. It might be that the item has been updated and no longer has that ID. It's the same with titles, my account has two 'invalid' titles. You have to make your program, so you are able to handle these situations, unfortunatly.

@"Schlabbi.6352" said:When I fetch the content of my bank, I get this object as part of the response:

{ "id": 82854, "count": 2, "binding": "Character", "bound_to": "Cialea" }

However, as soon as I want to fetch the item behind this bank slot by fetching https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/items?id=82854, I only get { "text": "no such id" }. Is this a bug? Or something else going wrong here?

I checked with my local copy of the item-database that is part of gw2gh.com:The item with id 82854 and the chat code [&AgGmQwEA] has the name Surveillance Data and the description Return to Keeper Pamir in the Ruination. <c=@Flavor>Records of Forged and Awakened troop movements collected from an Order of Whispers listening device.</c> Renown Item and it was last changed at 2017-09-26 in the gw2gh.com-database.

Because the item still exists ingame when you enter the chat-code, it seems to be an issue with the API. Maybe the item needs whitelisting (again) in the API.