NA T1

kraai.7265

Divide blackgate into 3 and make them the only world in t1, so they can ppt against themselves every day and night

It would be the same as it is now, no other world has so much time coverage

Also it would give them a chance to see why all the rest of NA worlds hate them so much, those lame guys always either running from fights, storming empty places or bringin whole zergs to defend a camp or just chase roamers/camp spawns.

@kraai.7265 said:Divide blackgate into 3 and make them the only world in t1, so they can ppt against themselves every day and night

Also it would give them a chance to see why all the rest of NA worlds hate them so much, those lame guys always either running from fights, storming empty places or bringin whole zergs to defend a camp or just chase roamers/camp spawns.

Ahh.. so the first week in ages that is actually competitive, you want to rage against the east target. Got it.

I take it you don’t play NA prime time?

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@kraai.7265 said:Divide blackgate into 3 and make them the only world in t1, so they can ppt against themselves every day and night

Ahh.. so the first week in ages that is actually competitive, you want to rage against the east target. Got it.

Actually the OPs description checks out. What does NA prime have to do with a game mode that runs 24/7 for 7 consecutive days? Is something only worth discussing if it manifests (or doesn't) during NA prime?

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:I mean their recent matches look close but the actual play must be terrible. BG takes everything overnight ups their lead. FC takes everything most of the day catches up. Rinse repeat. This time with Sos who can compete a bit at night basically prevents FC from catching up and they finally might bounce FC out of t1. Is this better then before when BG would win 70ish skirmishes every match i guess.

The most sad part is those BG are so into ppt, and playing wvw in a pve style, even when we are in prime time with equal numbers ready to make big fights, they just run away, take something far, or stay in their keeps defending, some dc and wait for less population on enemies side before going back out.The only way to make them fight, is to cap everything and invade the last place they still control, and usually they all just dc when that happenseither that or send half of our crew to hide somewhere so they think they are outnumbering us 3 to 1 so they try to make two steps outside their keeps, just to run inside again asap when they see the whole group coming, to them it's either 10 to 1 fights or no fights at all.Guys just go play pve, for you it will be the same only with better rewardsleave the open world pvp zone for people who actually want to you know.. pvp!!

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:I mean their recent matches look close but the actual play must be terrible. BG takes everything overnight ups their lead. FC takes everything most of the day catches up. Rinse repeat. This time with Sos who can compete a bit at night basically prevents FC from catching up and they finally might bounce FC out of t1. Is this better then before when BG would win 70ish skirmishes every match i guess.

The most sad part is those BG are so into ppt, and playing wvw in a pve style, even when we are in prime time with equal numbers ready to make big fights, they just run away, take something far, or stay in their keeps defending, some dc and wait for less population on enemies side before going back out.Guys just go play pve, for you it will be the same only with better rewardsleave the open world pvp zone for people who actually want to you know.. pvp!!

Na, BG has a plan and stick to it. They only advance so far. They want their bl and 1 keep on your bl plus smc if they can. You won't see BG go push say garry or ebg keeps like all of us do then look up and see we lost a t3 tower and bay while effing around for 20 min. They def are more ppt then fight and this plans works. The overall coverage helps esp the night coverage. No one can compete after midnight est.

Didn't know that, still it sounds lame af, how i would love if they do this and let them "fight" between themselves, probably they will all quit the game after 1 month.They make the whole experience so boring

@SkyShroud.2865 said:

@SkyShroud.2865 said:Bg isn't the one doing that, just saying.

That doesn’t fit their narrative.

Oh, i missed out the word "only"

then please name those worlds, maybe anet can create 2 versions of wvw, the "pve" version where blackgate and all the worlds who share that dumb passive playstyle play together and run/hide from each other

and the real wvw focused on you know OPEN WORLD PVP it would be cool if they make this version oriented towards k/d ratios and the other one on stupid pips and sitting inside your fortress hiding or afk

@kraai.7265 said:

then please name those worlds, maybe anet can create 2 versions of wvw, the "pve" version where blackgate and all the worlds who share that dumb passive playstyle play together and run/hide from each other

and the real wvw focused on you know OPEN WORLD
PVP
it would be cool if they make this version oriented towards k/d ratios and the other one on stupid pips and sitting inside your fortress hiding or afk

They have. They are sitting in T-1 because the other worlds tank to avoid it.

@"kraai.7265" said:

and the real wvw focused on you know OPEN WORLD PVP it would be cool if they make this version oriented towards k/d ratios and the other one on stupid pipsand sitting inside your fortress hiding or afk

Maybe you should consider this game mode isn't for you and you should go explore SPvP more. WvW is about combat and control. I am not on BG but each time I get to roam/havoc against them they have zergs, havocs and roamers. Since Control is half of the game mode that works to their advantage if you don't also break into smaller groups. Too many on the ppk side think that zerging is the only way and then come to the forums to complain they didn't focus on the other 50% of WvW which is control. They do also have coverage, don't get me wrong, but that just means you will be able to find fights against them 24/7. If anything you should like to fight them due to that since you should be able to find them in your time zone.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

PVP
it would be cool if they make this version oriented towards k/d ratios and the other one on stupid pips and sitting inside your fortress hiding or afk

They have. They are sitting in T-1 because the other worlds tank to avoid it.

well im from ferguson crossing currently, and my server despite the low population even on prime times, is always looking for a fight, or invading other enemies territory, we as a whole server are so sick of chasing bg under their beds we just tend to fight the other server all the time and ignore BG until they become a real pain in the kitten

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Competitive for victory points, no. The coverage gaps are huge it's usually 1 server ktraining, 1 dead timezone server, and BG ppt'ing

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

@"kraai.7265" said:

PVP
it would be cool if they make this version oriented towards k/d ratios and the other one on stupid pipsand sitting inside your fortress hiding or afk

Maybe you should consider this game mode isn't for you and you should go explore SPvP more. WvW is about combat and control. I am not on BG but each time I get to roam/havoc against them they have zergs, havocs and roamers. Since Control is half of the game mode that works to their advantage if you don't also break into smaller groups. Too many on the ppk side think that zerging is the only way and then come to the forums to complain they didn't focus on the other 50% of WvW which is control. They do also have coverage, don't get me wrong, but that just means you will be able to find fights against them 24/7. If anything you should like to fight them due to that since you should be able to find them in your time zone.

It's like you haven't read a single word i said, m8 which combat are you talking about? they just run and hide unless they are 5 to 1, i've seen 40 man bg zergs running from 15 to 20 of ours, also seen huge groups of bg running away from bay without even trying to defend their lord in equal numbers

all they do is control, and hide, and the raoming aspect looks the same, ill tell you how it feels to go roaming with a 3 to 5 man party against blackgate

you choose a camp or tower, after that 2 things will happen

1. you reach the camp with your 4 friends and start to capture, 1 bg will arrive, and quickly send notice to his friends, for every one of us they send 2 or 3, so if we are 5 people, in 3 minutes, or less thanks to those stupid warclaws, you have 10 to 15 blackgates storming the camp, so either you run or get farmed
  2. the same bg scout will arrive, sit at enough distance to not be sniped, wait for you to take the camp and leave, run away if you try to engage, come back after timer is down with a few friends and claim it back

if you aim for a tower, they reach in, zerg you, if they don't kill you they focus catas, destroy your siege and go hide again in their keep/tower

you rarely see them around the map, or taking something, most of the times they send 1 group to hit and run in hills, just to notice the real zerg is in inner bay already with walls at 20% hp

only way to force blackgate into a fight is to get inside their keeps and chase them all around and guess what, as soon as they "feel" they might lose the fight, they dc and come around a few hours later to reclaim

@displayname.8315 said:

Competitive for victory points, no. The coverage gaps are huge it's usually 1 server ktraining, 1 dead timezone server, and BG ppt'ing

With most of the competitive guilds having left.

Don’t be shocked if BG gets a link.