Lost Time is a poor man's Righteous Rebel.

Daniel Handler.4816

@"Daniel Handler.4816" said:It somewhat addresses that we can't spam shatters for alacrity like before but it doesn't go beyond that. A grandmaster shouldn't just return you to status quo. It needs more oomph.

I get that they probably don't want it make flow of time aoe and 10 target. But it does need something more. Thoughts?

this GM is an insult. its just another "changed" trait, only thing anet wanted to do here was to remove old lost time same as they did with chaotic interuption.3months wait begins anew, and we wait what other grandmaster they decided to "CHANGE".Im betting IH.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"Daniel Handler.4816" said:It somewhat addresses that we can't spam shatters for alacrity like before but it doesn't go beyond that. A grandmaster shouldn't just return you to status quo. It needs more oomph.

I get that they probably don't want it make flow of time aoe and 10 target. But it does need something more. Thoughts?

this GM is an insult. its just another "changed" trait, only thing anet wanted to do here was to remove old lost time same as they did with chaotic interuption.3months wait begins anew, and we wait what other grandmaster they decided to "CHANGE".Im betting IH.

What would you do to boost it's current function?

@Daniel Handler.4816 said:

@Daniel Handler.4816 said:It somewhat addresses that we can't spam shatters for alacrity like before but it doesn't go beyond that. A grandmaster shouldn't just return you to status quo. It needs more oomph.

What would you do to boost it's current function?

remake it compleatly, do something new and build changing. not this if you use it you usually have alacrity.lost time WAS build changing and it WAS good for some builds. this is just shit.

A new trait ? Make wells 10 targets/allies + a concentration bonus. Or "disabling a foe recharge CS". Keep the current trait but make it trigger for allies too, or "disabling a foe rechare weapons skill of allies ( #sec icd)". I don't know, but in the current state Lost Time is pointless.Or just revert the change, nerf a bit the slow but let the dmg bonus.

I felt like it should be more oriented to disabling bonuses, as StM already provide support and cphantasma already provide dps. Make it something like "steal 1 boons while transfer a condition whenever disable/slow someone, double the effect if interrupt them" and it'll synergize well with delayed reaction against opponents who spam skills.