(video) Build templates, and why the design is horrible in it's current state.

@Vinceman.4572 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:Yes I absolutely do ... I do those kinds of analysis all the time in my RL life.

If anything, the layoffs in the spring sounded like a move in the best interests of both stakeholders and shareholders. Resources were being diverted from GW2 development ... and speculating here ... it didn't sound like those projects had management approval. I don't want fewer resources on GW2 (I don't see why any player would either). I'm pretty sure the people that invested in Anet didn't think that was a great idea either considering GW2 still likely has a projected ROI those shareholders expect from it for some period of time in the future. Sounds like someone who recently left had some plans of their own for how things should happen without running it by his boss and he got caught. Naughty Naughty.

So, if you have any knowledge about running a business or a company you should also be aware of having some kind of innovative things in the pipeline or newer technological inventions otherwise you'll be shipwrecked.

Sure ... but we are getting off track here. Not every product a company offers needs to be innovative; it simply needs to bring value to it's customers.

Anet selling products isn't some exceptional to that and how they are offering it to customers is not exceptional within their framework either. You're going to talk about business, then you know how ridiculous it is to compare what the guy did to what Anet is doing. I don't know how Anet's feature is going to work until I get to try it ... THEN I will complain if I feel it's deficient WITHIN the context that it's an integrated feature of the game coming from a business ... not some hacky 3rd party add on that comes from where ever.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its meant to do a task while also making money to keep the game running. Why are you all tripping on this?

It’s thinking like this that got us into the micro transaction kitten show of a world we live in. You get people to spend money in game by making them enjoy playing with what they have already bought. When it is blatantly obvious that someone is trying to get as much cash out of you as possible it generally has the opposite effect.

no as long as its not P2W its not a problem. this is optional to buy more or continue to do it like most of us. Nothing changed that